Achievement: Full Adjusted Nemesis - Am I the first?

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Hi all,

Another pay-to-win experience haha, but I did it, I don't know if I'm the first or not...

Without Adjusted Athenic Ring:

With Adjusted Athenic Ring:

Standard Nemesis Side by Side Comparisons:

Video covering the process:

Last edited:
CG man, nice expensive achievement! But I have to say.... This armor looks soo baaaaad!

It's slightly different to Standard Nemesis in appearance. Was trying to get someone to stand next to me in some for the comparison but it seems no-one is online with Standard Nemesis at the moment... rly?

Being an über nub I really dig this armour due to its coloring!

Awesome set imo!

/DERID

Ps. Akiran found your youtube vid yesterday, keep it up!

Being an über nub I really dig this armour due to its coloring!

Awesome set imo!

/DERID

Ps. Akiran found your youtube vid yesterday, keep it up!

Thx :) Appreciate that.

Nice one, congratulations :)

Would really like to catch you ingame some time.

One man. One armor. One ring to rule them all! :rolleyes:

If you mind, what did it approx cost to get this set in total

10 Adapters x 7 Pieces x 46.50 PED / Adapter on avg + TT+1400 for Nemesis (1650 PED total ish.)

465 PED per piece
3255 PED for 7 pieces

4905 PED inc. purchase price.

< 5K PED for 20% Dodge buff + increased Bot protection ... worth it I reckon.

What do you think?

Do we know if the buff stacks above the skill based dodge cap? Or is it only usable if you have not reached skill based dodge cap yet ?

Do we know if the buff stacks above the skill based dodge cap? Or is it only usable if you have not reached skill based dodge cap yet ?

If you look on the images, it considers the different categories of buff as separate entities, however, from what I can tell, the most buff you can have total is 50%.

Never heard of this? Congrats though! :D Is there a thread posting talking about upgrading nemesis or other armors? If you could link it, i'd be interested in reading it

Looks like vigi prices have dropped? Is this true? I like vigi ;)

It looks like we both did it today. I finished my last piece before leaving for work this morning. You beat me to the forum though.

Gratz on finishing the set! I'm looking forward to hunting with it.

Krellor

It looks like we both did it today. I finished my last piece before leaving for work this morning. You beat me to the forum though.

Gratz on finishing the set! I'm looking forward to hunting with it.

Krellor

you bought the Nano Adjuster I put on auction after I had done the upgrade ;)

you bought the Nano Adjuster I put on auction after I had done the upgrade ;)

Haha, that's funny. Yeah just looking at the time on your post I was still sleeping. :D

10 Adapters x 7 Pieces x 46.50 PED / Adapter on avg + TT+1400 for Nemesis (1650 PED total ish.)

465 PED per piece
3255 PED for 7 pieces

What do you think?

I think its fairly balanced price that won't harm the current market too much. its between BOAR and Jaguar, while not being as protective as jaguar on some points, it has advantages in the buffs instead. not bad at all

where do you get the mission, I have a spare nemesis or 2 lying around I think

I saw a few people complaining about the color. Why? Looks way better with that bright orange!

I saw a few people complaining about the color. Why? Looks way better with that bright orange!

It used to be very vibrant orang over black. When they CryEngine'd it, it went a little dull. I agree, it's nicer :)

Gratz, Nice Armor.

It used to be very vibrant orang over black. When they CryEngine'd it, it went a little dull. I agree, it's nicer :)

Indeed...Nemesis used to be a great-looking armor.

coel_hunting.jpg

465 PED per piece
3255 PED for 7 pieces

What do you think?

Mulled over it back and forth. Vigi SGA is back on my wishlist and I love my Nem exactly the way it is. There still is Mah'ketta if I find I need extra burn protection for a smaller budget in the meantime.

Back