Disturbance issue with Virtual Tycoon app

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Due to issues with our Internet Service Provider we are currently experiencing connectivity problems with the Virtual Tycoon app.

While we are working to resolve the issue with the Virtual Tycoon app it will unfortunately be unavailable to users for the time being.

Other clients are unaffected.

Originally Posted Here

currently? guys, wake up. that app has all the time Connection issues...

I dont understand the " currently" comment!
Its always been like this, havent you usedd your own app before?

It was usable until last week. That is the context (not that you didnt know that already). Many of us have been using it daily.

Other clients are unaffected.

Is there any other client than the full game (the one that requires windows, 3D graphics, needs 3+gb memory and comes with the PAK files)?

If it just supports chatting it's ok with me. It would be nice when I'm, "out of Town" and only have a small laptop with 512MB memory.

interesting... virtual tycoon doesn't have enough clients to get your ISP to work, or is it that the ISP doesn't want to work for them anymore?

It was usable until last week. That is the context (not that you didnt know that already). Many of us have been using it daily.

Yeah, and I cleared the cache and stuff like that, I was ready to uninstall and reinstall lol

Glad I didn't

Funny this message comes immediately the day after I send a support case about it. Is it possible they actually do listen? :scratch:

what is the virtual tycoon app anyway?

Maybe they're using Cooper's wifi for the Tycoon and he also changed password, that might be. maalreadyeatourpedsotheycanaffordnewhosts - no spaces :woot:

what is the virtual tycoon app anyway?

It's an app you can put on mobile devices to interface with the Entropia Universe. Ideally you can craft and use the auction system, but in reality there are some bugs involved with crafting and the auction system typically crashes the app.

Back