Monte is looking for a soc!

monte

Alpha
Society
AO
Marco Monte Montecalvo
Hi there,

I'm looking for a society that contains fun, mature, reliable and trustworthy people. I'm 23, a college graduate, and am continuing school for medicine. I'm online a lot, and see myself investing a lot into this game, financially, when I eventually finish school.

I would consider myself a mid-level hunter who enjoys team hunts- that is a big factor in my choice of soc. Specifically on Caly, FOMA or CP! My current choice of solo monsters is Aurli, Caperons and Araneatrox.

My last soc was Apocalyptic. They are a very nice and friendly group of people. I would absolutely recommend them to people who love RT, Ark, Teamspeak and sarcasm.

Let me know if you can help!
Monte

100 views and nobody wants me :(

I am sure someone will welcome you in their soc , hang in there ! :grouphug:

I am sure someone will welcome you in their soc , hang in there ! :grouphug:

Thanks bud,

Might just turn this into a "Looking for friends to hunt with" post.

The soc I am in is dfa, we do weekly soc hunts we are a small group of people, most hunts are on clay but sometimes on ark, we are a fun group of people helping each other out.

you can contact me and other members in game! my name is nikander nikander100 gamerdudes

You might want to tell people what your total skills and main profession levels are, some socs are bothered about that sort of thing.

You might want to tell people what your total skills and main profession levels are, some socs are bothered about that sort of thing.

Hey there Oleg,

I listed the mobs I hunt because total skill level really isn't a great indicator for someone who doesn't really craft..tame..etc.

I Have floated between 140-160k in the past. I was approaching 50 pyrokinetic and decided to chip it all out for a nice sales rate. I'm at the low end around 140k now.

I hunt with Enigma L3s and Zero-Fours currently w/ a Dante and Improved Ares Ring - Totalling around 67-70 DPS.
I have an Improved 2600 FAP, working on Modified.

Aww, Monte. I'm sad, I didn't know you were unhappy in Apoc. I wish you luck where ever you end up!! He's a good, sweet, maybe a little too quiet for our obnoxious group :) but he won't cause trouble and he has always been polite!! :cheer:

Aww, Monte. I'm sad, I didn't know you were unhappy in Apoc. I wish you luck where ever you end up!! He's a good, sweet, maybe a little too quiet for our obnoxious group :) but he won't cause trouble and he has always been polite!! :cheer:

Hehe thanks for the good review Kitty, you're so sweet. It's not that I was unhappy, just looking for more common interests is all! You guys did team a lot, but I just can't get attached to Ark or RT enough to call em home!

Couple nice invites through PMs. Still looking for that perfect fit of cool and mature people who like to hang out and hunt together often.

I would consider myself a mid-level hunter who enjoys team hunts- that is a big factor in my choice of soc. Specifically on Caly, FOMA or CP! My current choice of solo monsters is Aurli, Caperons and Araneatrox.

Let me know if you can help!
Monte

I dont think Kaos can help with the criteria you have, but I wish you all the best in finding a society that meets your requirements. :)

Back