Vi's Mining Pics

Oh is that the run where you ran in a straight line for a while and then turned right? :D

No, it was more like this:

attachment.php

and this...

attachment.php

and this...

attachment.php

No "perception bias" used here :cool:.

No I went with Vi on one of his mining expeditions and showed me what he was doing.

It is very old school, veins connect to clusters, clusters connecting to veins. And I was shocked to see it. Another thing that shocked me was the density of the clusters, drop a probe another claim pops up, and another and another. It was something to see that's for sure.

On the flip side... Within mining is it possible to see patterns that just do not exist... I don't know, if one phenomenon was effecting all miners at the same time, I would not call that random.

attachment.php

Here is the screenie, the green dot is R4tt3xx as we were tracing off a line pattern which led us to this cluster pattern (see pic) from his HoF (way point on the farthest right in pic). This picture only shows half of the line pattern (vein) as the other half of this line pattern goes on and on and on beyond the TP, hehe :).

There are lots of patterns in EU wether you want to believe it or not.

Just wanted to bump this up after 3+ years of mining reflection and observations. IMO, the acronym STELR is very vital for anyone who does the mining profession in EU.

STELR = skills, timing, equipment, location, and Research.

GL all, have fun, and mine on!
Vi Bitfury

Just wanted to bump this up after 3+ years of mining reflection and observations. IMO, the acronym STELR is very vital for anyone who does the mining profession in EU.

STELR = skills, timing, equipment, location, and Research.

GL all, have fun, and mine on!
Vi Bitfury

Have you been able to get >100% TT returns?
If not, I don't see any difference between your method and someone who does carpet bomb with LBML getting the same TT returns with similar markup composition, other than the simplicity of carpet bombing.

Have you been able to get >100% TT returns?
If not, I don't see any difference between your method and someone who does carpet bomb with LBML getting the same TT returns with similar markup composition, other than the simplicity of carpet bombing.

Hi Cpt. Jack,

This year overall so far (even though it's only the beginning of 2019) I'm well over >100%TT returns from hitting a 4.7k blaus tower last month (got a 8.5 multiplier using M1+Dclass) and anohter melchi 1.4k. From the absence of taking or turning only 573TT of boring peds all acumulated from 2018 passively, and decided to go mining last month and the results went well above better than expected.

For all of last year 2018, was very busy working mostly and only mined when I could (i went to FOMA w/ biggest L amps and got <100%TT for a few several months in 2018). And, for the years 2014-2015 I was a major n00b in mining and was simply in the learning year mode (did i take >100%TT not many as i was still learning the Mining Profession).

As for 2016-2017, the adjusting continual phases of mining 2.0 was overall another learning curve so to say, but was able to get >100%TT as I skilled up, changed up various mining equipment, obtained research and learning info on locations (MU areas), and learned alot more about indoor mining and pre-amped L finders. Of course not every single run was a positive in 2016, but overall was able to be more consistant in obtaining the 95-98%TT (not including MUs) especially for the year 2017.

Back