JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
Yeah that's right. I said it.

Reactions: das
Yeah that's right. You did.

Remember the good old days when all you had to do was spend many years skilling up to level 100 and sink lots of money into good gear?

Too much WoW gets annoying indeed.

Lifespan of PE to now.
Beginning:
Project Entropia (PE) - Entropia Universe (EU) - Bugtropia (BT) - ComPetTropia (CPT) - Bufftropia - (BT) - LockTropia (LT) Present day. The Project is gone. The bugs are everlasting (Fix one break 3).

Locktropia = in progress. It all began with the viceroy armor and (currently the newest merchandise is the adjusted nemesis armor and 1k ped TT value for some smuggler clothes).

It's quite sad to have so much bound stuff in a RCE economy. At this rate, perhaps in the future it should not be called that anymore.

The question of the year. Where does all that TT go into when you trade XXX PED TT for X PED TT (untradeable) item.
Option A: PP's pocket/MA
Option B: Utropia - Or otherwise known as Utopia, back to the lootpool.

I may have missed something but I tried to keep it short.

Reactions: Mac
Mindtropians are guilty with their mind force.

They got so over powered buffs that is hard job for MA to insert all magic items like armors, plates, helmets, cloaks, scopes, laser sights, pills, rings, pet buffs and maybe in future also necklaces, bracelets, tattoos etc.

And we are nowhere near to balance those MF uber powers, we need more items...
More jamming for sure..

And to not forget other professions - essential thing we need right now is ring or other magic item with good protection against skill gains.

Lifespan of PE to now.
Beginning:
Project Entropia (PE) - Entropia Universe (EU) - Bugtropia (BT) - ComPetTropia (CPT) - Bufftropia - (BT) - LockTropia (LT) Present day. The Project is gone. The bugs are everlasting (Fix one break 3).

Locktropia = in progress. It all began with the viceroy armor and (currently the newest merchandise is the adjusted nemesis armor and 1k ped TT value for some smuggler clothes).

It's quite sad to have so much bound stuff in a RCE economy. At this rate, perhaps in the future it should not be called that anymore.

The question of the year. Where does all that TT go into when you trade XXX PED TT for X PED TT (untradeable) item.
Option A: PP's pocket/MA
Option B: Utropia - Or otherwise known as Utopia, back to the lootpool.

I may have missed something but I tried to keep it short.

Adj.Nemesis is not bound.

Back