Selling: Uber Armors, Weapons, Plates, Faps

pfesler

Old Alpha
Hello comrades,

I often help friends with less time than I on their hands to sell some gear, so I will be helping some Linzey sell some of his things, as he is a busy dude and in need of one of my righteous sales threads.

You may make offers directly to him, but, as evidenced by this thread, it would be much easier to get ahold of me. Peds/CLDs/LAs are the preferred currency. Possibly a mod restoration chip as well. Trades will be between the buyer and Linzey. I'm merely advertising the items, fielding offers, and playing middleman.

ARMORS

Eon SGA Female Set
Eon SGA

This fantastic armor is designed specifically for ass whooping. PvP, LG, bot events, Core events....you name it, if its a ranged battle, this armor wins. Considering that it is the only F set in the game, and grants an amazing advantage to the wearer, this is a steal at the price. Get it before the upcoming robot invasion catches you off guard :)
*shown above with 7A SGA plates, also for sale.
SB tt+25k
BO tt+28k

Rx Optac X2 Female Set Tier 1-2
Rx Optac X2

This beautiful bot armor turns fierce vanguards, Vortex the Purifiers, and Quasar the Punishers into mewling babes. Warrior Commanders are easy pickings, and any bot event becomes your personal playground. I owned a male set of this, sold it, and immediately bought another set because I missed it. This is a must have set for any serious robot grinder.
SB-tt+19k
BO-tt+21k

Supremacy SGA Female Helmet
Supremacy SGA

This is unarguably one of the best armors in the game. With more cut/stab/impact/shrap/pen/burn than normal supremacy, it is a valuable addition to your high end armor set.
SB-tt+13k
BO-tt+15k

7A SGA Plates
7A SGA Plates

One of the rarest of armor platings, this eco and powerful plate offers phenomenal protection vs ranged attacks, particularly in conjunction with the above armors. This rare set is hardly ever for sale, so this is an opportunity not to be missed.
SOLD

WEAPONS

Imk2 Tier 7.9
Imk2

Pics to come

Everyone knows this gun, most eco in the game, great range, only gun in game to profit grinding with, if you do it right.
SB-tt+95k
BO-tt+100k

Perfect Tegretov TR6 Tier 2.9
Tegretov TR6 Perfected

This is the new badass gun. More dps than imk2, more range than an imk2, still above a 3.0 dpp, and can use cheap blp amps instead of expensive laser amps. Dps is a little less than a slugstorm, but the massive range difference makes up for it.

SOLD

BL1950 Tier 6
BL1950 UL

This gun needs hardly an introduction. With dps to match the Terminator/CDF XTLC 1000, this pistol is insane. It is now open to offers from those players either skilled enough to use it, or players who want to lock this event winner up until they CAN use it.
SB/BO- OPEN TO OFFERS

SkilDek Negator Tier 2
Skildek Negator

This rocket is a beast, more powerful than the SGA 2000, and a complete game changer for pvp. Its higher SIB is not completely out of reach, and this is an excellent upgrade for someone from their current SGA rocket.
SB-tt+11k
BO-tt+13k

FAPS & OTHERS

Mod 2350 Tier 0.9
Mod 2350

This very useful healing tool combines a low skill level to use, high hps, and heal over time to make a very nifty little fap. I've used one, and even on high level mobs it does very well. Excellent for the prospective fap service as well.
SB-tt+8.5k
BO-tt+10k

Vampiric Cloak of Vitality

This cloak gives the wearer an extra 12hp when equipped. It does not use a ring slot, and thus stacks with the aeglic rings. With this cloak and an L aeglic ring, the wear gains 22 hp! With a Perfected Aeglic ring, 32hp! Uberness is just around the corner! There are only two of these (F) in game, to my knowledge.
SB-tt+25k
BO-tt+28k

Thank you for your time and interest! Please contact me via PCF, in game, or skype. Happy Hunting!!!

Last edited:
bump it up, some offers received, but lowball stuff only. Please at least bear the SB in mind when offering, ty :)

Free BUMP!!!!

Awesome sales m8!

Little correction though, for HP boost it is maxed at 30hp for all items equipped, IF cloak is classed as an item, and I'm sure it is, then with cloak and Perfected Aeglic ring you will max out item HP with 30 EXTRA HP!!!! Damn awesome still!!!

Good luck with the sales!!!

Back