Vampiric cloak of vitality?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
This cloak of vitality was the bomb until the rings appeared and flooded the market. Now that a Aeglic Modified ring is worth 2-3kped down from 14kped and gives 16hp. So what is the cloak now worth at 12hp?

Since the flood of HP rings the value of HP has tanked. Seems MA is on a mission to devalue skills completely. Interesting times.

I would say the cloak is now worth 2k?

Pretty close to that, yes. probably a bit more now that it stacks with rings etc.

To have the HP ring you will sacrifice the Reload one (most desirable one)
The cloak offers HP buff without compromising and wont have decay in the future (so it seems)

According to latest sales threads people seem to think it's still worth around 20-25k. I just have a good laugh and move along when I see that:rolleyes: but I'm with you this skill devaluation is starting to really get on my nerves specially since I have spent last 2 years skillng at a pretty hardcore rate. Oh well, MA does as they please and we just have to adjust I suppose.

According to latest sales threads people seem to think it's still worth around 20-25k. I just have a good laugh and move along when I see that:rolleyes: but I'm with you this skill devaluation is starting to really get on my nerves specially since I have spent last 2 years skillng at a pretty hardcore rate. Oh well, MA does as they please and we just have to adjust I suppose.

Same would prolly go for your lifesteal one. there's more than one rig with lifesteal effect.
However its still a nice odd but i will agree some ask too much for it

As long as the L ring do not decay.. Any other ring or cloak or pet isn't worth much in my eyes.

L-rings, the mazehammer, thorifoid hat. Easy and cheap.

Only if you are serious about competing in mm do you need the cloak or unl rings.

There are only 2 F ones ingame and they dont remove the possibility of wearing a ringbuff, you can get same HP cheap from Another ring but then you lose out on so many other things that can be usefull (like for example for events if going for topspots every little bit Counts). I know what both was sold for last times and it was not long ago in time so obviously there is still somebody still interested in highend things :)

//Linz

well it looks like none are dropping during this mayhem so far, and they use another slot then rings.
I would think it is a bit more then 2k peds.

There are only 2 F ones ingame and they dont remove the possibility of wearing a ringbuff, you can get same HP cheap from Another ring but then you lose out on so many other things that can be usefull (like for example for events if going for topspots every little bit Counts). I know what both was sold for last times and it was not long ago in time so obviously there is still somebody still interested in highend things :)

//Linz

Ofcourse its still a very nice item, just doesnt seem to be 20k+ nice to me. I also dont think its a 2k item either ofcourse. In my eyes more in maybe 10-15k range. But thats just imo :)

Same would prolly go for your lifesteal one. there's more than one rig with lifesteal effect.
However its still a nice odd but i will agree some ask too much for it

What does this have to do with anything i said? Im not trying to sell a lifesteal cloak, I do not own or neither am i selling one, or have no idea what its worth really(only know what the few were sold for). Just talking about the HP one here.

Don't worry about the cloak it's crap.

You can't even pull it across your face, with just your eyes showing, making some cheesy scary quote.

It's boring grey looking thing, not any cool markings on it.

Now if MA sorted out these issues, I might be interest :p

Rick :p

Back