LOOKING FOR Tripudions Old and Prowler

StellaBlue

Guardian
Estella Ella Laizen
So far I have looked around Fort isis, Port Atlantis, Shinook River, Shinook Jungle.

If anyone can guide me to a location where I can find the higher level maturities, please help me. Thank youuu.

So far I have looked around Fort isis, Port Atlantis, Shinook River, Shinook Jungle.

If anyone can guide me to a location where I can find the higher level maturities, please help me. Thank youuu.

From all my years playing, I dont think I've ever seen big ones. Or perhaps I wasn't looking hard enough.

Current shared knowledge gives us this:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?270710-Tripudion

I'd imagine if someone had seen larger, they'd have posted in the above.

If you can fill in the gaps, please do so, it'd be much appreciated! :)

Last edited:
I see globals listed for them in Entropialife. Just checking every now nd then to see if any of the players who globaled are online :)

Was sure there used to be some south west-ish of oxford. one way to base of purple area.
but that was long time ago since I was there.
Just finished on FOMA, so will head down and have a quick look.
Let you know either way.

Indica

Update: stand corrected regrettably :(
Followed both rivers through LA 25 down to 64 then back up to 27.
Only found young ones. Sry no success.
Will keep eye out on mining runs.

Last edited:
Someone graciously contacted me in-game and told me about 1 shared loot Tripudion Old (L6) that spawns every 30 seconds. It is a few steps North of North Swamp Camp. Waypoint is (61949, 75908).

I will keep searching for more maturities.

[75779, 68097, 161] They are not alone though. L14 to L26 Allophyl is there to.

[75779, 68097, 161] They are not alone though. L14 to L26 Allophyl is there to.

Awesome! Thank you for sharing. Today I finally found old and mature at 52176,63614 where the meteorite is. It is a low spawn and there are Guardian fouls, gokusabis, etc etc.

Back