Missing MSVCP110.dll in Windows 10 help?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
Undated to windows 10 and EU client loader wont launch as it states that MSVCP110.dll is missing.
How do I fix this?

Cheers
Bjorn

If you can't even get the loader to open you probably need to redownload the installer.

But to state the obvious which I'm sure you've already done... Restart pc and try to run the loader as administrator.. Windows 10 is really picky about admin stuff

Hi
Undated to windows 10 and EU client loader wont launch as it states that MSVCP110.dll is missing.
How do I fix this?

Cheers
Bjorn

I came across this exact problem recently....googled "msvcp110.dll missing" and someone kindly provides an download for it.

Just need to download it, and install by double clicking. (At least, that was all i had to do.)

Rgds

Ace

this file is part of the VisualStudio redist package that Nik should have included; but seems to not have done.

To fix, I went to http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/confirmation.aspx?id=30679 and downloaded the Microsoft redist package and installed it (note that there is a 32bit and 64bit version). The package is a .exe that will install itself and includes this dll file.

Back