Selling: Monria

GZ GZ Anhithe :yay:

let us know when is opening party! :wtg:

gz and gl :thumbup: I hope it doesn't turn out to be a pig in a poke :tiphat:

Monria is now sold and this auction is over. Thank you to everyone showing their interest and congratulations to Eugenio Anhithe Wilde for aquiring this unique property!

Monria is now sold and this auction is over. Thank you to everyone showing their interest and congratulations to Eugenio Anhithe Wilde for aquiring this unique property!

Congratulations to both Akoz and Anhithe! :thumbup:

Nicely done

Let the upgrades begin!

We have to notice it was profesionally performed, nicely done, no drama, painless auction. Good to see that especialy huge money were involved. Seems if buyer and seller are profesionals everything ends fine.

If only all my big deals went so smoth....

GZ for BOTH new owner and seller. Seems both are happy and generated win/win trade ;)

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes, on the forum and via PMS etc.

It was a pleasure doing business with Akoz, he was a complete pro during this whole process and has been extremely patient and honest with me throughout.

I'll be packing up the removal van and depending on pirate activity I hope to be fully relocated over to my new home at the weekend. Once there I plan to get to know the Monria community and will introduce myself more fully over on the Forum.

Thanks
Ant.

Gratz to both parties :yay:

Can't wait to get back up there to mine and finish them Yog and Cultist missions. Love that place :)

Congrats Dude! So happy to see that my favorite hunting planet is in the hands of someone capable.

Back