Selling: Monria

My guess! I think the real thing it will be start when it drops down 1 million.

If people start "reserving" and overbidding eachother whats the point of a reverse auction anyway, just put it for sale and let people bid.

Making things more complicated than they should be.

My 2 pecs, gl with the sale.

Is it not slimier to AH house now? JBK has put bid on, we have a buy out figure and if no one one bids higher than him before that date he wins.

Reserve

Please Reserve for this:

14.11.2015 943 384

Thanks
Ant

Todays price: 1'219'187 PED

Todays price: 1'158'228 PED

Todays price: 1'100'317 PED

Todays price: 1'045'301 PED

Todays price: 993'036 PED

First reservation gets triggered tomorrow morning.

Todays price is 943'384'PED.

A reservation was placed for this amount by Eugenio Anhithe Wilde. That means the auction is now frozen until further notice.

A reservation was placed for this amount by Eugenio Anhithe Wilde. That means the auction is now frozen until further notice.

Congratulations Anhithe :beerchug:

...so happy you won it, best of luck with it and see you soon to talk about the next step :D

ps: do you need a loan? ;)

I thought that meant he had bought it.

So he either pays up or looks a ****.

I think most forum readers are under that impression. Try doing a reserve bid on Ebay then changing your mind. ;)

You need a damn good excuse to back out of it. Dog ate my homework? Nope.

Congratulations on purchase Eugenio Anhithe Wilde!

Congratulations Anhithe :beerchug:

...so happy you won it, best of luck with it and see you soon to talk about the next step :D

ps: do you need a loan? ;)

Thanks Man, how you fixed for 943'384'PED.

will chat soon :)

I think most forum readers are under that impression. Try doing a reserve bid on Ebay then changing your mind. ;)

Thanks Mega, I have a month to work on that excuse....

Gratz!

I hope we will see some updates around Monria early next year :)

Guess i got a new home!

Congratz Broski - whens the re-launch party?

I really doubt anyone would make a bid on something close to 1 mil PED without actually being good for it.

I also want to say grats!
Really looking forward to see the upcomming developments.
The no tax hunting and mining was quite profitable once. Lately the mining has been very poor lately though (at least for me), but im sure that will change.

I really like the lore that was started on monria, the idea of gettin them rare items that eventually could open up some secret area from what i heard it was inteded to be. And i know "Pinthas Schmenke Dorian" did a great work on this.

I think there should be more alien/mutation like unique items from that place, like clothes, vehicles - well something unique in entropia.

I would like to Gratz the future owner. Now we can expect some new update :)

I think there should be more alien/mutation like unique items from that place, like clothes, vehicles - well something unique in entropia.

Im working on crafting the latest items specific to Monria, you can see what I discovered in the last months here: http://monria.com/forum/index.php?threads/enhanced-monrian-components-melee-durability-amplifier-92-l.1951/ We already have an interesting new decay absorption feature for melee/ranged weapons :D

So I cant see anything negative for Monria, lots of potential in all 3 professions & intriguing theme/atmosphere.

Last edited:
Damn, thats so much lower than the original price... I only was there a few times, didn't see that much activity, do the original owners at least broke even with taxes and sold estates?

Congratz to the (soon to be) new owner.

I would like to extend a HUGE GRATZ to Anhithe, a member of The Knights of Entropia! Although he is relatively new to our society he has been a very generous knight with not only his time and knowledge, but with letting our members crew the Yamato MS and his many donations to event prizes and other soc events!

Anhithe embodies everything that is good about TKoE. We are lucky and proud to call him one of ours!

I think I can safely speak for our entire soc when I say that we look forward to heading to Monria soon to start spending our peds! Everyone to the Yama!! hahaha

Uber Uber Gratz mate - so very happy for you!

XZC

I have a feeling this sale is still going.

From what he posted about having 30 days..... I would tend to think he has 30 days to finalize payment. I could be wrong....but I doubt it.

XZC

Back