Buying: Looking for (F) Liakon armor: Let's trade

Coelacanth

Stalker
Coelacanth Coelacanth Maryka
Just throwing this out there. I'm looking to upgrade from my Nemesis armor and have my sights set on Liakon. I will consider trading multiple suits of my existing vintage armor if you're a collector wanting to add to your collection, maybe even most of them. All of the sets include foot-guards EXCEPT the Knight suit. I just had them as a cool collection of vintage armors acquired before they could be crafted, before other planets existed...but I think adding to my functional armor sets that I use frequently has become a higher priority than showcasing them.

I have: Gnome, Hunter, Dragon, Paladin, Pixie, Explorer, Shogun, Goblin, Knight & Kobold (F) armor sets.

I have a few other interesting items that could be part of the trade deal: Fishing Rods, Hair Stylist Toolkit, Omegaton A201 amp. If you have what I'm looking for and any of this intrigues you, be creative and PM me, we'll negotiate something that we're both happy with. :)

I've also offered in the "Selling" section a (F) Rx OpTac X2 Harness; if that interests you, a suit of Liakon could be worked in as a partial trade for that uber-rare item.

Apt_ArmorCollection.jpg

Bump up this trade offer.

Bumping this back into the collective consciousness. :)

Back