Human Bone Remains from Cyclops Depths

Been reading a few posts and websites that seem to be a bit outdated....

Does anyone know what those bone parts are used exactly for? I see alot of posts with a bunch asking but no replies... Has anyone figured it out yet? Thanx

There's actually a trader in the cyclops depths selling human bones.. pretty expensive too compared to rocktropian skeleton bones...

There's actually a trader in the cyclops depths selling human bones.. pretty expensive too compared to rocktropian skeleton bones...

Yes I purchased the first three pieces but worry about buying more if they don't have a use... just wondering what they are used for

The players who know ain't sharing because they dicks and don't want to stop scamming players for high MU on the items they get from it for near TT.

The players who know ain't sharing because they dicks and don't want to stop scamming players for high MU on the items they get from it for near TT.

Is this confirmation they actually DO have any use? Or you are just speculating there MIGHT be some people who know but wont tell? ;)

Falagor
:bandit:

Not sureven about the scamming part doesn't make sense. I got them directly from the bone npc in the depths so no highs markups... just want to know what they are used for exactly.. thanx

They have a use, I know some players know what it does and some 'tease' us its for a summon.
The high markup is whatever item you get from using them, either from the summon drop or what you exchange them for.

As far as I have figured out it is to be a part to some mission that MA has never put in. The rumor about them needed to summon some boss in the depths is false, I have been able to summon every boss down there without the use of them. I think the rumor is to summon the that one Thoriofoid boss but you don't need bones for that, just need your timing down and your gear ready. BTW he is hard to kill and you get one chance to attack him unless you have friends with revival pouches or resurrection chips so be prepared.

As of right now they are just for decoration and maybe someday will be used, just like a bunch of other shit MA has put in the game but never finishes.

Also the bones themselves have not sold in ages (checked markups) and decade tab they are only +3 peds.... may not know much about the depths but a lot of items with high mu'S Come from the mobs themselves down there and have nothing to do with the bones.... Thanx figured it was something make never fully implemented as that seems to be a common theme with many things in this game... just would like some confirmation or word that it's been nerfed...etc...

Did anyone ever figure out what these skeleton bones that are sold by the npc are for? I bought the set the last time I saw the NPC, was curious if they ever got a use, or is it just ped tied up in useless items :)

This! too short

I thought this was a little humorous, I submitted a case a while back with the selection of something like in game play (can't recall the exact drop down selection on the case now) but it was to ask what with these bones were for, I was just taking a shot that maybe they would give a hint. Support came back with a response that they don't support in game play or something along those lines. I guess I will tt this shit and get the peds and storage room back. Thanks MA! :laugh:

I thought this was a little humorous, I submitted a case a while back with the selection of something like in game play (can't recall the exact drop down selection on the case now) but it was to ask what with these bones were for, I was just taking a shot that maybe they would give a hint. Support came back with a response that they don't support in game play or something along those lines. I guess I will tt this shit and get the peds and storage room back. Thanks MA! :laugh:

About they may do not knowing, what they had for an idea with this bones, but ok, ppl buy it, and why removing then? :)

Back