Question: Stable tt % return ?

sry911

Guardian
Hello.
Hunting have that questionable 90% TT return.
What TT % return is normal in crafting if you do basic BP crafting on Quantity?60-70-80%?

Hello.
What TT % return is normal in crafting if you do basic BP crafting on Quantity?60-70-80%?

Not sure about crafting, but if you're curious about mining, I've dropped about 1500 PED of Probes unamped and I am currently sitting at around 65-70% TT return.

Hello.

crafting also has the questionable 90% return (over an extremely long term)

all professions do.

Its just that some people don't understand what 'long term' means.

hope that helps.

crafting also has the questionable 90% return (over an extremely long term)

all professions do.

Its just that some people don't understand what 'long term' means.

hope that helps.

long term is like 1mil clicks? 100k clicks?

What i do with 90% return on crafting enhancers?
On 100 clicks in average you get 32 to 35 enhancers, for rest you suck for all pyrite MU, 90% TT do not help.

You can do a test on EP I BP. After 10k clicks ~90% TT return

This actually works! After around 2k clicks I was showing about 89% TT return. Max QR, Full Quantity.

This actually works! After around 2k clicks I was showing about 89% TT return. Max QR, Full Quantity.

But EP I blueprint have bigger success rate than 90%, while with simple BP 90% success rate is maximum.
Will this effect TT return?

Incorrect. The non sib ones are 90%.

It's very odd that MA put the sib expl bps in component bp book 1 with all the other non sib ones. They belong in book 2 with the others.

Rgds

Ace

95% success rate is the max for ALL BPs

This is very missleading.

It is a 5% failure rate (no looters), the success rate includes near success that don´t result in products, its just some materials back.

Beside that max CoS on non SIB BP is 90%, so on average you get 10% no loots.

This is very missleading.

It is a 5% failure rate (no looters), the success rate includes near success that don´t result in products, its just some materials back.

Beside that max CoS on non SIB BP is 90%, so on average you get 10% no loots.

Thank you for the correction. Forgot about those pesky non SIB :)

I did 45K clicks on the II BP, I made TT+. You need more clicks to even out.

In general, all these calculations are meaningless if you do more than one field of activity, because you can get back your losses in the mining or hunting, clicking explo.

Fixed that for you

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:wtg:

Your right :)

You can lose 10k on FOMA and get back 7k as HoF on hunting, therefore you need calculate all your activities, partially calculation for only one activity is not correct.

Could we take a break from 90% hunting return or from 90%-95% crafting success rate witch result to me 35 items on 100 clicks so 35% success for me only and talk about other interesting things like cost to play?

Back