Question: Output Amplifier Component

Nika Nikolina

Dominant
Nika Nikolina Belic
Want to get some input from any MA official or community ...

What is going on with Weapon Damage Enhancers ? Why is there so low supply of Output Amplifier Components ?

Price from W DMG enhancers is sky high, i wont use them anymore!

It`s like MA does not want people to hunt anymore, and W DMG enhancer crafters cant craft also ... :confused::confused::confused:

I have never gotten an Outpu Amplifier Component myself yet and idk from what mobs they drop and how rare they are, but we usually do a 3 hour soc hunt a week (now 2 times a week) and sometimes (not all the time) we hunt mobs like ossecollum youngs, proterons, rexes and during migration big LT and small eomon, i always run entropiatracker and only remember seeing 3 or 4 of them ever yet in loot from tracked loots.... but cant recall from what mobs exactly.

Want to get some input from any MA official or community ...

What is going on with Weapon Damage Enhancers ? Why is there so low supply of Output Amplifier Components ?

Price from W DMG enhancers is sky high, i wont use them anymore!

It`s like MA does not want people to hunt anymore, and W DMG enhancer crafters cant craft also ... :confused::confused::confused:

Its usually like that... Sometimes there are no outputs, sometimes there are no pyrite... Question is if its MA, or it is big "investors" that buy a lot, so system is close to "max" amount of that in game... So price go up, then they sell, make huge profit and go starts it again... OR its MA with "interesting" balancing :scratch2: However, i dont get it too. In my mind it would be better for all if DMG enh cost low...

I have never gotten an Outpu Amplifier Component myself yet and idk from what mobs they drop and how rare they are, but we usually do a 3 hour soc hunt a week (now 2 times a week) and sometimes (not all the time) we hunt mobs like ossecollum youngs, proterons, rexes and during migration big LT and small eomon, i always run entropiatracker and only remember seeing 3 or 4 of them ever yet in loot from tracked loots.... but cant recall from what mobs exactly.

Hi mate they have been dropped at Crystal Palace . Try at kreltin young . Good luck

Go do a sand king event, they drop off those big bugs out there, you might get lucky and get some :) I think I have about 500+ in storage I've gotten off various mobs just in case I ever get my enhancer crafting skills high enough to craft them for myself :laugh:

Go do a sand king event, they drop off those big bugs out there, you might get lucky and get some :) I think I have about 500+ in storage I've gotten off various mobs just in case I ever get my enhancer crafting skills high enough to craft them for myself :laugh:

+1 for rextelum dropping output amplifiers

We used to go to Zaps loot table for these queries but it looks like its defunct now. It looks like entropedia has some of the information you're looking for. There are many mobs listed that drop OACs I don't know where the data comes from, but it would be great if it was kept up to date.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Search.aspx?searchtext=Output Amplifier Component&type=search

Its usually like that... Sometimes there are no outputs, sometimes there are no pyrite... Question is if its MA, or it is big "investors" that buy a lot, so system is close to "max" amount of that in game... So price go up, then they sell, make huge profit and go starts it again... OR its MA with "interesting" balancing :scratch2: However, i dont get it too. In my mind it would be better for all if DMG enh cost low...

Then the same hunters would complain they can't find any markup :laugh: I remember when they first came out people would camp a few mobs to get them because they had high markup at that time.

+1 for rextelum dropping output amplifiers

It's just a change in balancing. Outputs drop on specific mobs and those are few. Rex, cp, mutated bela/oto guardian+, yukas to name a few.

Kreltin is nice.

But if u want tax free spiders drop alot also. [83774, 75936, 327] :D

I know which mobs drop them. I am just saying that drop rate is low.

I killed 75 spiders, and i got 15 outputs ... That is crazy for this mob if you ask me.

I`ll try rex and kreltins (althout i dont like taxed lands ...).

:wise:

Kreltin is nice.

But if u want tax free spiders drop alot also. [83774, 75936, 327] :D

Sore loser much? ...just sayin :rolleyes:

Back on topic now.

I know which mobs drop them. I am just saying that drop rate is low.

I killed 75 spiders, and i got 15 outputs ... That is crazy for this mob if you ask me.

I`ll try rex and kreltins (althout i dont like taxed lands ...).

:wise:

What you are talking ?

0.2 / mob thats a really good drop rate, or in other words, every 5th mob got one.

Try to get some foul bones out of fouls, then come back and talk about bad drop rates.
Killed 250 fouls at TI for just 5 bones :D

Foul 100 HP, Spider 1660HP notice the diffrence :laugh:

Jokes aside, i would like to have cheaper DMG enhancers, since the way they are now (close to 450% MU) it is just too mutch :)

:woot:

Foul 100 HP, Spider 1660HP notice the diffrence :laugh:

Jokes aside, i would like to have cheaper DMG enhancers, since the way they are now (close to 450% MU) it is just too mutch :)

:woot:

NO can´t see a difference!

Why not?

For fouls 10 DMG gun = 10 shots to kill
For spiders 160 DMG gun = 10 shots to kill

If Spider is above your level, don´t hunt them.

Beside that there is some other loots in spiders aswell, ok same counts for fouls.

We are just talking about droprate / kill, and to look at this, the output amplifers from spiders is much better than the foul bones from fouls.

Another sidenote:

To craft an enhancer you need 1 output amplifier.

To get one foul button you need 3 bons, and to craft one cloth part you need 5 buttons.

You see the difference ?

OK a little math:

To make 100 a clicks craft on enhancers using 1 output amplifier you have to kill 500 spiders (830k HP)
To make 100 clicks craft on Street Pattern shirt using 5 buttons (15 bones) you have to kill 7500 Fouls (750k HP)

Sure fouls still cheaper, but the HP you need to kill is not that much lower.
Time you need: I am very sure the 7500 fouls take much longer than the 500 spiders.

Its just a matter how you see things, and what you want to do.

NO can´t see a difference!

Why not?

For fouls 10 DMG gun = 10 shots to kill
For spiders 160 DMG gun = 10 shots to kill

If Spider is above your level, don´t hunt them.

Beside that there is some other loots in spiders aswell, ok same counts for fouls.

We are just talking about droprate / kill, and to look at this, the output amplifers from spiders is much better than the foul bones from fouls.

Another sidenote:

To craft an enhancer you need 1 output amplifier.

To get one foul button you need 3 bons, and to craft one cloth part you need 5 buttons.

You see the difference ?

OK a little math:

To make 100 a clicks craft on enhancers using 1 output amplifier you have to kill 500 spiders (830k HP)
To make 100 clicks craft on Street Pattern shirt using 5 buttons (15 bones) you have to kill 7500 Fouls (750k HP)

Sure fouls still cheaper, but the HP you need to kill is not that much lower.
Time you need: I am very sure the 7500 fouls take much longer than the 500 spiders.

Its just a matter how you see things, and what you want to do.

Excellent point. :)

I aint gonna craft much damage enhancers anymore. Output amplifier's price is crazy high. I cannot make profit at all soon. :mad:

The things loot like crazy. I sold a couple hundred to nightmare over the weekend and had nearly a hundred more with in a day or two. The problem is that someone bought a big pile of them for an insane markup a week or so ago. Not sure if it was a mistake or intentional. The price will be back down soon.

I wish it were the same for Generic Nanocube Adjusters... :laugh:

Back