Uber: 1 click = 10k

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
Until today I had never crafted a Explosive.
Someone told me that if I wasn't lucky hunting I should try a craft before quitting.
So I borrowed a Exp BP4, and look how many clicks I had to do!

Maybe I should go back to crafting

2015-10-26_--_explosive_projectiles_10252_ped.jpg

Lucker :D

gratz, thats a really nice one in first click

Gratz, the loot window had your name in it!

Grats, inb4 rage posts.

Grats, inb4 rage posts.

This is the near-equivalent of doing a single drop with a Terra10 on FOMA and hitting a 10k melchi tower. I'm sure it's happened before.

The recent 60 something k Exp IV (on that guy's 2nd click) was way more rageworthy :wise::bomb::bomb::boxer::censored::censored::cussing::cussing::cussing::cdevil::cdevil::cry::cry::cry::tux::evilking:

gratz! can happen to anyone :D

This is the near-equivalent of doing a single drop with a Terra10 on FOMA and hitting a 10k melchi tower. I'm sure it's happened before.

The recent 60 something k Exp IV (on that guy's 2nd click) was way more rageworthy :wise::bomb::bomb::boxer::censored::censored::cussing::cussing::cussing::cdevil::cdevil::cry::cry::cry::tux::evilking:

kind of lol if you watched his stream he got like 53 some fails and like 4/5 of those where near successes if you would claculate it would be about his 7th click of epiv (value wis)e but lets just leave it here im not angry at al lol im happy for both!

Gratz ! Btw what is possible to hit with a ep2 ?

Gratz ! Btw what is possible to hit with a ep2 ?

It's 9k times the cost to click, with a little wiggle room...so...

Approximately
185 ped with an EPI
1850 with an EPII
18500 with an EPIII and
185000 with an EPIV

And even on condition, those are the max. Meaning you can't go higher than that by clicking on condition, (although you are definitely a lot more likely to hit the maxes by being on full condition)

So does this mean you're done selling out

GZ man, You truly deserved that click!

:beerchug:

Well hard work pays of!

Sick, cool and well deserved now stay away from that gamble!!! :D

Someone told me that if I wasn't lucky hunting I should try a craft before quitting.
So I borrowed a Exp BP4, and look how many clicks I had to do!

That's strange, it hasn't worked out like that for me yet :laugh:

Congratz! Wonder if MA is trying to tell you something?

That's the way to do it.

Big gratz

Rick

Back