Entropia Universe 15.5.3 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes

• Halloween fireworks now display the correct animation when fired.
Known issues

• Iron Challenge: Puny Creatures mission chain killcounter is for the moment invisible. No progress is lost, you just can't see it.
  • Iron Challenge: Cornundacauda mission chain text is incorrect/bugged.
  • Basic Economy mission in Cape Corinth stalls out when it's supposed to send you to the Economy guide. The Economy Guide is unaffected and the Basic Economy mission in Port Atlantis works fine.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

What a disappointment VU.... unless other changes that are not listed and community have to report as usual....

I believe the main goal of the VU were preparations for the Mayhem, which is yet to be announced.

1 fix and 3 fuck-ups,good job as always !!Keep up the good work MA :scratch2:

Well I guess thats what we get for playing a "Free" game......

Tongue in cheek and out the other side....

No info on Haloween MAyhem yet :(.

Falagor
:bandit:

OMG :eyecrazy:

Best VU ever..or:confused:

Party on !

Yep probably put in the ground work for Halloween.

Also the 3 bugs were probably there before the release and were just identified as issues in need of fixing rather then being a result of the patch... Because having a animation break a text window is impossible :D.

Cheers
Zweshi

I just really wish we knew what the development team was spending so much time on.. This clearly took less time to code than it did to even update, assuming this is all they did. :banghead:

Just a hint of transparency of what's going on over there would be appreciated.. Even if it is just compets bs.

I was actually expecting something nice with this vu, now I'm let down again..

This isn't a vu.. stop being dense. It's a pre-event patch.

Sometimes it's best not to bitch and whine even when apparently it is the cool thing to do.

And how do you really feel LT.....dont be shy :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::vampire:

Would it say if the sound on Arkadia is fixed?
It isn't Calypso specific release notes in spite of containing only Calypso specific fixes.

Fixes

• Halloween fireworks now display the correct animation when fired.
Known issues

• Iron Challenge: Puny Creatures mission chain killcounter is for the moment invisible. No progress is lost, you just can't see it.
  • Iron Challenge: Cornundacauda mission chain text is incorrect/bugged.
  • Basic Economy mission in Cape Corinth stalls out when it's supposed to send you to the Economy guide. The Economy Guide is unaffected and the Basic Economy mission in Port Atlantis works fine.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Still no mention of the sound problems as a known issue, WHAT!!!

You'll need to go to the Ark forums for that. As I say in every thread, this isn't for Arkadia stuff. This is platform/calypso notes.

MA coders are busy in compet

No info on Haloween MAyhem yet :(.

Falagor
:bandit:

Read in client loader screen!

It starts 30th and lasts till 9th.

Already announced :D

Boy, am I glad fireworks animations are fixed! That was just ruining my game experience! :rolleyes:

Would it say if the sound on Arkadia is fixed?
It isn't Calypso specific release notes in spite of containing only Calypso specific fixes.

FYI no sound still.

This isn't a vu.. stop being dense. It's a pre-event patch.

Sometimes it's best not to bitch and whine even when apparently it is the cool thing to do.

I care about the direction of this game and what MA does and doesn't do and how that affects not only my gameplay and satisfaction, but that of every other player and the longevity of EU...

That being sad I will complain and voice my displeasure and concerns whenever I feel necessary in hopes that they'll inch closer to an unachievably perfect game.

So when I see a "patch" that fixes one item and causes 3 bugs which took as long to implement as this one, while leaving a variety of other problems unfixed, I will complain... Repeatedly. We shouldn't settle and neither should MA. Settling and staying silent promotes laziness and bad decisions decisions.

You'll need to go to the Ark forums for that. As I say in every thread, this isn't for Arkadia stuff. This is platform/calypso notes.

No. These are Entropia Universe 15.5.3 Release Notes, so it applies to the entire universe, not just Calypso.

Haha!

"Here you go, we erm... broke a bunch of stuff. Enjoy!"

"We got down to brass tacks and fixed the way the vegetation waves in the wind! :yay: All that other stuff that's been buggy for a number of VU's--not so much..." :rolleyes:

Yes, lets continue the tradition of complaining about a mini-pre event patch because it dosnt have enough features, since i mean a large patch with tons of code surely could not mean any problems for the up coming TWO events scheduled for just days away, which of course is a holiday in Sweden and probably in the netherlands too(where the servers are located if im not misstaken) if not in the entire world so there is just a skeleton staff working. I mean why do they not just release an entire new system while they are at it? its such a perfect window in time for it.

#JesusTapDancingChristWhyAmIEvenTypingAtThisPointItsUselessAnyway

FYI no sound still.

are they serious? this is still not fixed yet?
i don' play with sound so i didn't notice..
unbelievable...they don't fix it on purpose or what?

Yes, lets continue the tradition of complaining about a mini-pre event patch because it dosnt have enough features, since i mean a large patch with tons of code surely could not mean any problems for the up coming TWO events scheduled for just days away, which of course is a holiday in Sweden and probably in the netherlands too(where the servers are located if im not misstaken) if not in the entire world so there is just a skeleton staff working. I mean why do they not just release an entire new system while they are at it? its such a perfect window in time for it.

Features are irrelevant... bug fixes are.. fix the bugs = happy playerbase...... at least for the most part.

And halloween isn't a holiday everywhere... and honestly I'm contemplated leaving the U.S. slave-run economy to move to sweden with all of the national holidays they get to take off. (not mocking here... i'm legitimately jealous).

are they serious? this is still not fixed yet?
i don' play with sound so i didn't notice..
unbelievable...they don't fix it on purpose or what?

Compets bruh.

Your last few sentences almost gave me a lump in my throat and made a tear form in my eye. Oh, woe is MA, woe woe woe... :laugh:

There is no reason to come here for these updates, they are available on MindArks webpage, without all the catty comments.

meow?

Back