Entropia Pioneers forum

Steveyneo

Guardian
Society
Groene Draeck
Steveyneo Weltmeister Honsook
Hi folks,

I stumbled across the old Entropia Pioneers forum quite by accident.

I had no idea it was still online / available. Had it been 'back online' for very long? All the old posts appear to be there, and I'm feeling rather embarrassed reading through my old noob threads.

There is a huge amount of old resources on there - in particular lots and lots of old screenies.

Very interesting!

http://www.entropia-pioneers.se/phpBB2/portal.php

Wow that brings back memories! :)

When the weapon attack speed was estimates only, good times!

ohh! I've tried so many times to see if EP was up again but it seemed to be lost for good.

So many memories, we oughta save a lot of this before it goes down again.

album_pic.jpg

I will never forget when this was uploaded

(PS, no need to discuss suggababe. It really doesnt matter for the sake of this thread)

time to start using httrack and/or if you find really good pages in there, internet archive's way back machine. ;)

Of course, be careful doing that though since too many folks doing httrack at the same time might crash the server.

Can't remember my login..

This used to be on entropia-pioneers-kicks-ass.com or something like that right?

Earlier this afternoon when the link was posted, I successfully logged in and did some browsing & searches, found some interesting old stuff. But hours later when I tried again, I couldn't login. :confused:

Weird...and now I'm able to login again.

omfg!
my last post there is 11 years ago!

i miss these days so much. we really were pioneers. every step in this game was a step into the unknown.
guns, skillgains, no stats on nothing. everything was a myth.

"Orion's Unique Newbie Hi and Welcome Tutorial Collection"
Admit it, you loved it, you hated it!

:)

Last edited:
I laughed at the "You last logged in xxx 2004" - really puts things into perspective!

I really hope all those old screenshots are preserved for the sake of Entropia's history. You won't find anything like what's on there from MindArk so it's up to us to keep it safe.

I guess that means Stumdoes must still be active in some sense?

omfg!
my last post there is 11 years ago!

i miss these days so much. we really were pioneers. every step in this game was a step into the unknown.
guns, skillgains, no stats on nothing. everything was a myth.

"Orion's Unique Newbie Hi and Welcome Tutorial Collection"
Admit it, you loved it, you hated it!

:)

Indeed!

I couldn't log in, I can't remember my username, password or email I was using back then :laugh:

I though I had an account there... don't remember username lol

Interesting, might be worth having an account there.

Especially for discussions that dont disappear like sandcastles in high tide.

Hehe :)

Project Entropia Roadmap
A selection of content coming during 2004-2005 In no particular order of priority.
* Add new functions to auction – adding functions like purchase orders of bulk items.
* Add new functions to societies – society functions will be deepened and much more control will be issued.
* Add new levels and professions for crafting.
* Add stats to tools – tools will get the same amount of info as weapon and armor counter-parts, making it easier to assay them.
* Advertising/Department stores – set up shop in a department store, advertise your stuff and become a successful retailer.
* Bars – Bars will be places of relaxation and entertainment, everything a weary avatar needs.
* Beauty/Body shops – Shops where you can alter the looks of your avatar, with completely new appearances and styles, including piercing and tattoos.
* Bounty hunting system – are you annoyed that you getting killed by some bully? Set a contract on him and make him pay the consequences.
* Carpentry – new crafting profession, making furniture and other similar items.
* Crafters will be able to repair items – meaning you don’t have to run back to the imperial communal repair terminals.
* Enhanced chat/messaging system – allowing for more advanced functions, like grouping, blocks and offline messaging.
* Event tools – make tools available for Project Entropia participants to organize their own events, with ticket sales, area rentals and rules.
* Food/Drinks – a new crafting profession, food and drinks will enhance the avatar abilities.
* Huge Mindforce update – both the way Mindforce the interface works as well as numerous new powers.
* Land management system – you want to enhance your lands with new creatures, or perhaps add new minerals to it? Go ahead.
* New planets – what lies beyond Calypso?
* Notary/Reputation system – are you good or evil? Can you be trusted or not? This system will help determine what kind of person the avatar is.
* Space exploration/combat – discover new areas in space, mine asteroids, fight pirates, enhance your space ship with additional equipment, weapons and shields.
* Taming system – ever wanted to own your pet Atrox and ride it off towards the sunset? This system makes it happen.
* Update “Pre-Gold” items to “Ancient” status – some items are truly rare and respected.
* Vehicles – be a bus driver or maybe a heavy machinery operator. Or make a living hauling large quantities of ore.

Hehe :)

Project Entropia Roadmap

* Food/Drinks – a new crafting profession, food and drinks will enhance the avatar abilities.

Well, we never got food & drinks, but we can pop pills like rave junkies...is MA trying to tell us something? Feeding our 'addictions', as it were? :rolleyes:

Interesting, might be worth having an account there.

Especially for discussions that dont disappear like sandcastles in high tide.

You mean all my `let´s control the price of sweat´ threads? Yeah those are important.

Last edited:
Back