Halloween Mayhem 2015

Yes other than that +13% crit CHANCE would be so overpowered and... pointless since there is 5.0 cap on the focused blow buff anyway...
2% crit chance is already huge ;).

It is +13% critical damage reduction for sure as psoted on the strongboxes site...

Falagor
:bandit:

The list in the OP includes both. Trauma mitigation = crit reduction.

Halloween Ring 2015 - 13 points Increased Health - 1% Life Steal - 13% Reduced movement speed - 13% Decrease Critical Damage

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedStrongboxes#_ga=1.17018874.2109228403.1440476582

It doesn't mention the Trauma Mitigation - 13%, which is now mentioned in this OP.

Thanks for the answers to my question earlier.... there's more and more stuff where I don't know what it does - I guess this place is becoming more like a universe lol.

given a choice i'd actually say 6th prize the best :)) damn rings everywhere...

That Castorian xeno dagger is the price..

with trauma VII:

Damage/second: 68.11 / (60 / 67.00) = 76.06
Damage/PEC: 68.11 / 22.932 = 2.970

20 dps more than the spirit/dante and better eco..

Last edited:
Reactions: das
It going to be tough for working class and with family commitment to do 40 hours of games in 1 week. The wife and child will scream at me everytime i play more than 2 hours.

Hopefully could have some fun on this event.

What are the armor eco and good for up to lvl 3?

How to kill The Big PumpKin and boorum?

I firmly believe that this game is not random anymore. Some of it might be, but all too often, its the same swedes getting all the loot. Looting good UL stuff, winning it with 5k pumpkins, and especially from the boxes...

So, in that spirit, these are the things I trust more than the MA's BS UL guns, rings and prize distribution:

* Mexican tap water
* A rattlesnake with a "pet me" sign
* OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection
* A fart when I have diarrhea
* An elevator ride with Ray Rice
* Taking pills offered by Bill Cosby
* Michael Jackson's Doctor
* An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran
* A Palestinian on a motorcycle
* Gas station Sushi
* A Jimmy Carter economic plan
* Brian Williams news reports
* Loch Ness monster sightings
* Tiger Woods saying “you’re the only one baby”
<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I firmly believe that this game is not random anymore. Some of it might be, but all too often, its the same swedes getting all the loot. Looting good UL stuff, winning it with 5k pumpkins, and especially from the boxes...

So, in that spirit, these are the things I trust more than the MA's BS UL guns, rings and prize distribution:

* Mexican tap water
* Gas station Sushi
<removed>

:rofl::rofl:

* Mexican tap water
* Gas station Sushi
<removed>

You forgot...

A lawyer
Arbys

Could someone explain how the pumpkin drops work?

For example, in level 5, does each mob drop mature pumpkins as a baseline vs rotten pumpkins in level 1?

The 5k pumpkins, how much more likely are these going to drop off level 50 mobs vs level 5 mobs (or do low lvl mobs just not drop them at all)?

Just wondering if anyone can shed some insight based on experiences in previous Mayhem events...

To continue:-

the weather report

* Mexican tap water
* Gas station Sushi
<removed>

:laugh::tux:

:popcorn:

Lvl

So all uber can go in to CAT 1 and kill the smal mobs get the points faster then low lvl right ? or is Skills lvl for diffrent CAT

So all uber can go in to CAT 1 and kill the smal mobs get the points faster then low lvl right ? or is Skills lvl for diffrent CAT

Skills count, skills should count. You don't play for 10 years and pump thousands of dollars into the game so that a 1 month old avatar can have the same chance as you to win an event.

Anyone can enter any category, and you don't need to stick to the same one all through the event

I've tried on cat1 to hunt as fast as possible without destroying my eco and I get nowhere near the average points that I'd get in a higher level. Of course, I also couldn't cycle as many peds in cat1 as cat 4 or 5, so it's understandable that I didn't get as many points.

So hunting in the lower levels will give you less of a chance to win, if it wasn't for the 5000point pumpkins they'd be no chance a cat1 hunter could beat a cat 5 hunter. But those 5k pumpkins do give u a chance. I've known cat4 hunters do a full 40hrs without a 5k pumpkin so if u can get lucky and grab 2 or more (rare but possible) then a cat1 hunt can grab themselves a prize.

Even though the chance of a low level hunter winning a prize are very small there are still good reasons to enter the event.

1) You may get uber lucky, grab 3x5k pumpkins and get a prize.

2) Returns (excluding markup) are the same in the event as out, so why not do event?

3) They'll probably be some nice item loots such as shadow part or unlimited gun, and they come from any maturity.

4) Everyone can get a prize of universal ammo based on the points u gather.

5) Essence of evil usually sells for a nice price, or you can use them yourself (vamp gives uber loot occasionally)

6) Practice your event hunting to improve future chances.

lvl

Skills count, skills should count. You don't play for 10 years and pump thousands of dollars into the game so that a 1 month old avatar can have the same chance as you to win an event.

Anyone can enter any category, and you don't need to stick to the same one all through the event

I've tried on cat1 to hunt as fast as possible without destroying my eco and I get nowhere near the average points that I'd get in a higher level. Of course, I also couldn't cycle as many peds in cat1 as cat 4 or 5, so it's understandable that I didn't get as many points.

So hunting in the lower levels will give you less of a chance to win, if it wasn't for the 5000point pumpkins they'd be no chance a cat1 hunter could beat a cat 5 hunter. But those 5k pumpkins do give u a chance. I've known cat4 hunters do a full 40hrs without a 5k pumpkin so if u can get lucky and grab 2 or more (rare but possible) then a cat1 hunt can grab themselves a prize.

Even though the chance of a low level hunter winning a prize are very small there are still good reasons to enter the event.

1) You may get uber lucky, grab 3x5k pumpkins and get a prize.

2) Returns (excluding markup) are the same in the event as out, so why not do event?

3) They'll probably be some nice item loots such as shadow part or unlimited gun, and they come from any maturity.

4) Everyone can get a prize of universal ammo based on the points u gather.

5) Essence of evil usually sells for a nice price, or you can use them yourself (vamp gives uber loot occasionally)

6) Practice your event hunting to improve future chances.

Ok THX for the explanation, So bigger players got more chans to win the event- What i can see the result from 3 years go to now only uber on top for halloween mayhem.

* Mexican tap water
* Gas station Sushi
<removed>

How about you put your money where your mouth is?

Looking at the latest 6 MM, Halloween and robot events, US sticks out with 5 top spots. Swedes 2 top spots i noticed.

USA might have passed us now, but Sweden Always had the biggest player base.

Could someone explain how the pumpkin drops work?

For example, in level 5, does each mob drop mature pumpkins as a baseline vs rotten pumpkins in level 1?

The 5k pumpkins, how much more likely are these going to drop off level 50 mobs vs level 5 mobs (or do low lvl mobs just not drop them at all)?

Just wondering if anyone can shed some insight based on experiences in previous Mayhem events...

I will tell you - there is 2 options.

1) You are a "chosen*"

You will get 5k pumpkins and if you are also uber dps u will get a good prize.

2) You are not a "chosen*"

You wont get any 5k pumpkin and you wont win anything but stupid prizes no matter what your dps is or how many hours ur hunting are. If mindark detect that your dps is anyway so bad that you have not a single chance of beating a "chosen*" they will give you one ore more 5k pumpkin very quickly so they are sure u keep spending ur peds thinking u may have a chance. But you dont !

Good enough explanation to you?

* Chosen définition : player selected to be able to win the event before it start. Best chance to be a chosen if: you are swedish, have close relationship with some ma staff. Check winners list of all last mayhems of any kind for more informations :)

Evil mode off :-D

So if we do the preview does that count towards our 40 hours? Also where do we get the mission? Do we need at least 40 hours, or if we go over 40 hours does this disqualify us from prizes?

Thank you,

Dan

So if we do the preview does that count towards our 40 hours? Also where do we get the mission? Do we need at least 40 hours, or if we go over 40 hours does this disqualify us from prizes?

Thank you,

Dan

Those are good questions...

(...)
Time Limit Each participant is limited to a maximum of 40 hours in the Halloween event instances. This 40 hour limit applies to combined time in any of the Halloween instances, not each individual instance level.

Event participants must keep track of their time spent in the event instances, since the current instance system unfortunately does not track time spent across multiple login/instance sessions.

Note that the 60 minute timer that appears once you enter one of the Halloween Mayhem instances is not an official event time tracking feature.
(...)

So basicly i understand this like this:
1) counter only tick when you are inside insance after event starts (if you will do one full 60min run inside instance the counter will be around 61minutes since there is about 30-60sec starting timer and this counts TOO).
2) it is NOT normalised score - so passing 40h timer will disqualify you (oposite to Ark Gold rush (where its +65 normalised score) or Merry Mayhem (where its +40h normalised score) where you MUST be inside instaces minimum of 65 (40) hours).
3) if you think that you can pass the 40h and the score will just stop updating - your most likely wrong. It won't and you will get disqualified (at least it worked like that in the past).

This thing is really worth underlining a lot since new players DO NOT know what happened in the past and may not understand the difference with "up to 40h" and "normalised 40h" event types which are obviously two different event types ;).

Anyway - clarification on this on MA side would be apriciated since what i wrote is based on previous events and what heppened then.

Falagor

Has anyone looted any Essence yet? And also, where do we put it? I can't see anything obvious inside the instance.

Has anyone looted any Essence yet? And also, where do we put it? I can't see anything obvious inside the instance.

Jump out of the fence near the starting gate (but dont walk near th gate since its exit. Go down the hill and on left you will see path between hills - there is Mansion with coffin in front of it. Click the coffin with essence (or drag it - cant remember mechanics reall). Vamp wil be summoned.

At least it was like that previously ;) - unless MA changed the instance it shoudl still be like that.

Falagor

Essence is part of the event, it won't start dropping till event starts.

You put it in a slot near vamps house. As the crow flies the house is a few 100m right of where u spawn (when you're facing into the instance). There's a gate in the middle of the fence, just follow the path up to the house.

Thanks for your help guys :)

I will tell you - there is 2 options.

1) You are a "chosen*"

You will get 5k pumpkins and if you are also uber dps u will get a good prize.

2) You are not a "chosen*"

You wont get any 5k pumpkin and you wont win anything but stupid prizes no matter what your dps is or how many hours ur hunting are. If mindark detect that your dps is anyway so bad that you have not a single chance of beating a "chosen*" they will give you one ore more 5k pumpkin very quickly so they are sure u keep spending ur peds thinking u may have a chance. But you dont !

Good enough explanation to you?

* Chosen définition : player selected to be able to win the event before it start. Best chance to be a chosen if: you are swedish, have close relationship with some ma staff. Check winners list of all last mayhems of any kind for more informations :)

Evil mode off :-D

Good idea! I did just that. Looked at all the mayhems and also added other events like CLD mania, primordial longu and molisk mania what i could find for several years back. So i got this from looking at the winners:

USA 15
NED 8
SWE 7
NOR 4
GER 3
ROM 3
FRA 2
UK 2
DEN 2
KAZ 1
LIT 1

:laugh:

Ahh the essence.

I remember now
People hoarding the essence. Not spending it.....just going in asap, hoarding all the essence and then sitting on it, so it won't drop for others.

Last edited:
Those are good questions...

So basicly i understand this like this:
1) counter only tick when you are inside insance after event starts (if you will do one full 60min run inside instance the counter will be around 61minutes since there is about 30-60sec starting timer and this counts TOO).
2) it is NOT normalised score - so passing 40h timer will disqualify you (oposite to Ark Gold rush (where its +65 normalised score) or Merry Mayhem (where its +40h normalised score) where you MUST be inside instaces minimum of 65 (40) hours).
3) if you think that you can pass the 40h and the score will just stop updating - your most likely wrong. It won't and you will get disqualified (at least it worked like that in the past).

This thing is really worth underlining a lot since new players DO NOT know what happened in the past and may not understand the difference with "up to 40h" and "normalised 40h" event types which are obviously two different event types ;).

Anyway - clarification on this on MA side would be apriciated since what i wrote is based on previous events and what heppened then.

Falagor

Thank you very much to take the time and explain that for me, and ya not a lot of clarity on MA's part. I guess they are forgetting this is some of ours first halloween mayhem. If a Rep could come in and clarify the rules for us It would be much appreciated :). Happy hunting and GL!

Hey Falgor just noticed your NBK, my buddy melodias is in your soc. I got enough skills for NBK Elite and want to join, but I'm a Colonel in my soc, so it's not like just leaving as a recruit, although is anything happens to this one I like what he has told me about the soc, and would def wanna join up if possible.

Hey Falgor just noticed your NBK, my buddy melodias is in your soc. I got enough skills for NBK Elite and want to join, but I'm a Colonel in my soc, so it's not like just leaving as a recruit, although is anything happens to this one I like what he has told me about the soc, and would def wanna join up if possible.

I believe there's a PM function (private message)... This is the Halloween mayhem 2015 thread.

Back