Halloween Mayhem 2015

Another scam crap event from MA..designed just to steal your money! no realy good prizes, no real chance to win for other players then the "chosen" ones, just other way form MA to make ALOT of money from players without realy giving something back!
gl to all who will DONATE money to MA :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PS:they dont even bother to come with something new! they copy/paste the last year event! even the announcement is copy/paste from last year! :lolup:

PS:they dont even bother to come with something new! they copy/paste the last year event! even the announcement is copy/paste from last year! :lolup:

Nobody forced to participate my friend!
if you don't like it don't go in there.
if many do the same then MA should consider something else.

But seems that you're minority (and maybe me too)

Where is the start place for this mission ? Been away for awhile on Arkadia so a bit out of touch.

Where is the start place for this mission ? Been away for awhile on Arkadia so a bit out of touch.

Ithaca or Nymphtown

Halloween Mission Not Active?

Dear MindArk,

Please activate the Halloween mission as stated on your website and client loader.

Thanks,
Star

It's now 13.20 UTC time and Mr Pumpkin still not working...

Info about time seems to be wrong - or something else not working. Anyone knows?

MA never understood what UTC means, I'm guessing it'll start at 14:00

Last year they stopped pumpkin drops an hour early then restarted them about 30mins later and I just manged to get 20k points with seconds to spare.

everything is fine, we all know that MA got their own time.
I would be concerned in case the event starts at time they wrote:)

everyone got some high expectations with event, and they know how to build tension^^

Last edited:
What does UTC mean?

Reactions: das
ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... mindark

will become active once the event begins on Friday, October 31, 17:00:00 UTC.

Even at copypaste a failure :D

EDIT: its from calypso site probably from last year event :D

Due to the recent summer time change, the start time posted in the original Halloween Mayhem event announcement was incorrect. The Halloween Mayhem event will begin at 14:00 UTC. Our apologies for the error.

Given the amount of links I see on MA/Calypso releases to UTC info pages you would think UTC would be understood by the dev team ...

Why the hell this thread been moved to hunting section? :scratch2:

Why the hell this thread been moved to hunting section? :scratch2:

Why the hell are you complaining so aggressively about a forum service provided to you free of charge?

The thread was moved inadvertently while merging other Halloween Mayhem related threads into this one.

In the future, the proper action to take if you notice a thread located in the wrong forum section is to contact a forum staff member or use the Report Post tool, not make a childish, entitlement-riddled post such as yours.

Why the hell are you complaining so aggressively about a forum service provided to you free of charge?

touché, im stressed today sry

I will tell you - there is 2 options.

1) You are a "chosen*"

You will get 5k pumpkins and if you are also uber dps u will get a good prize.

2) You are not a "chosen*"

You wont get any 5k pumpkin and you wont win anything but stupid prizes no matter what your dps is or how many hours ur hunting are. If mindark detect that your dps is anyway so bad that you have not a single chance of beating a "chosen*" they will give you one ore more 5k pumpkin very quickly so they are sure u keep spending ur peds thinking u may have a chance. But you dont !

Good enough explanation to you?

* Chosen définition : player selected to be able to win the event before it start. Best chance to be a chosen if: you are swedish, have close relationship with some ma staff. Check winners list of all last mayhems of any kind for more informations :)

Evil mode off :-D

I thought this was a joke but after losing a ton of ped and getting practically nothing while watching people get big hofs on small mobs I know you are serious. Not impressed at all. Gonna hang on Ark since caly has never shown me love in all my 10-11 years playing. Ark is the nuts, hopefully I will get some love shown there.

Last edited:
I thought this was a joke but after losing a ton of ped and getting practically nothing while watching people get big hofs on small mobs I know you are serious. Not impressed at all. Gonna hang on Ark since caly has never shown me love in all my 10-11 years playing. Ark is the nuts, hopefully I will get some love shown there.

Yes, because the Planet Partners control who gets all of the loot.

Yes, because the Planet Partners control who gets all of the loot.

Could be coincidence, but my returns across the board are garbage on caly.. I've been mining ark/RT lately because Caly has been dirt all year for me.

Stop this silliness about bad loot on Calypso... unless you have solid proof, aka you log your hunts.

It has been told many times and been confirmed by many people that returns are 90% or better over long time or rather bigger sample (more PED cycled).
So unless you have log and want to show your setup and activities then I will not believe your bed time stories about poor loot.

Take my world for it or not (better try it on your own!), when you put loot after hunt to tt it feels much worse than it is in reality, many times I think it's terrible but then when I compile data for longer period it is much better than perceived.

Bad loot on Calypso seems to be a theme here.

12 hours done now, and if the loot at least does not improve I'm done after tomorrow.

Getting 60-70% return runs on a lot, and only 1 hunt in the clear.

For those who think 60% returns are bollocks, just check my stream for the last 24 hours, last 1 hour run was a 60% return.

Edit
Especially check out Saturdays dire runs, not a single global in cat 4
Even the viewers told me to stop.

Last edited:
Bad loot on Calypso seems to be a theme here.

12 hours done now, and if the loot at least does not improve I'm done after tomorrow.

Getting 60-70% return runs on a lot, and only 1 hunt in the clear.

For those who think 60% returns are bollocks, just check my stream for the last 24 hours, last 1 hour run was a 60% return.

Edit
Especially check out Saturdays dire runs, not a single global in cat 4
Even the viewers told me to stop.

Yes, I had 60-70% tt return runs and runs without globals...
But you can't just look at those as a separate entities - you need to look at bigger picture.
What is your overall return for entire Event?

Here are tt returns on my all HM runs this year (copied from excel, not bothered with rounding)
as you can see it started very bad as well...
but overall I have normal return! :
Code:

Stop this silliness about bad loot on Calypso... unless you have solid proof, aka you log your hunts.

It has been told many times and been confirmed by many people that returns are 90% or better over long time or rather bigger sample (more PED cycled).
So unless you have log and want to show your setup and activities then I will not believe your bed time stories about poor loot.

Take my world for it or not (better try it on your own!), when you put loot after hunt to tt it feels much worse than it is in reality, many times I think it's terrible but then when I compile data for longer period it is much better than perceived.

http://www.askamathematician.com/20...ally-flip-an-equal-number-of-heads-and-tails/

Looking at the second part I can't stop thinking how would that number 64 can be applied to EU? Is it like kill 64 mobs and if you don't break even than stop anyway or drop 64 probes and if you don't break even stop and start again another time or I'm missing something here?
Thank You!
III Dusk MMM

64 is for coin.

For Entropia i say for hunting its around 3k mobs for mining its around 5k drops for crafting its aroudn 20k clicks (my personal observation).

So MINIMUM runs for stabile returns should be:
1k kills in hunting.
2k drops in mining.
10k clicks in crafting (yes crafting is least stabile in my opinion).

Falagor
:bandit:

20k HoF for Stryker in Category 5 an hour or so ago. Nice to know that someone's having a good time.
Actually, I'm about 1/3 done and have been doing fairly well. Not getting rich, but not hemorrhaging PEDs.

I think that loot is dynamic. If you're doing poorly in one place, go try something different. I've had good and bad spells on pretty much every planet.

Back