Achievement: Great Master (level 100) on crafting profession

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Heya,
few days ago I have accomplished one of my long term tests and one of results of it was that that I have reached Great Master (level 100) on crafting (namely on Mechanics engineer profession) :). Could be it happened to reach level 100 crafter for the first time in game. Expression of high optimism with this investment/test it was :) I wished I should be proud reaching the level but somehow I’m little bit sad for being able to just watch what “mechanics” looks like. Not yet good time for such high optimism. But still there is probably the only major rule for us to learn in our life and write into the bone – it’s rule #2 of: #1 - “Life is good” and #2 - “If life isn’t good then see rule #1” :D In depth it’s transcendent peace (and/or avoidance/outrunning) coded. Peace towards Objective. Major rule for The Seeker, The Researcher, The Builder… It takes least time to know something, loads of time to understand it and usually not enough time we have to apply in perfect way (to fit/fill the Objective).

Peace &
Good Luck to everyone on finding your right spot within Universe.

Last edited:
Heya,
few days ago I have accomplished one of my long term tests and one of results of it was that that I have reached Great Master (level 100) on crafting (namely on Mechanics engineer profession) :). Could be it happened to reach level 100 crafter for the first time in game. Expression of high optimism with this investment/test it was :) I wished I should be proud reaching the level but somehow I’m little bit sad for being able to just watch what “mechanics” looks like. Not yet good time for such high optimism. But still there is probably the only major rule for us to learn in our life and write into the bone – it’s rule #2 of: #1 - “Life is good” and #2 - “If life isn’t good then see rule #1” :D In depth it’s transcendent peace (and/or avoidance/outrunning) coded. Peace towards Objective. Major rule for The Seeker, The Researcher, The Builder… It takes least time to know, loads of time to understand and usually not enough time we have to apply in perfect way.

Peace &
Good Luck to everyone on finding your right spot within Universe.

Now THAT's impressive!!!:cool: Congratulations :wtg:

Good stuff indeed, oldie :)

really impressive, gratz!

Impressive, Most impressive.

Even more than this impressive achievement, what hits me is OP wisdom,
Great Master of Optimism too!!
With the utmost respect, tnx for sharing and GL :D

DRM

That is the most impressive
Thats a lot of clicking :laugh:

Great guy and always helpfull providing lots of good crafted stuff over the years :)

Big gratz on the achievement :yay:

Awesome goal, well done!

Auktuma is one of those names synonymous with my early days in PE so I'm glad to hear about these achievements :)

Almost certainly the greatest achievement in game so far, massive gratz!

Incredible!! Congratz on reaching level 100 and staying optimistic

that is one massive achievement huge gz m8 =)

Well done old friend. Epic!

Rest assured, you will be featured in this weeks news :)

That is one seriously impressive feat!
Gratz!

What level are you in armour crafting? I kinda thought that was your highest pro standing...

Oh my Auk, that is one impressive goal to reach.

I have no idea if anyone else is a 100 lv in any other crafting prof, but it would be interesting to know.

Big gratz on the achievement. Took you weeee while :)

Rgds

Ace

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM LvL 100 crafter, thats extremly spectulary uber impressive ;O Dont wanna know how much ped u have cycled to get this archivement :S Otherway me would get a heart attack^^ You are now the god of crafting ;D

Greetings forest900

delete, double post

Congratulations Auktuma! Much respect to the master. Ah, the Great Master that is! :)

Thanks

Thanks for your gratz, reps, words, smileys, laugh ;). It lets me not regret on posting of that achievement.
Don't mention it really - skill is good just at level what allows us better service. Otherwise it's just waste. I wont tell what was my test what ended by the skill, but to say currently I'm not so happy with many parts of results of the test/research. Though there is a time for one more rule to tell you - there isn't any bad what couldn't be turned into good. Paradoxes of balancing and harmony keeps us on joy of living and findings. Just need to stick to optimism, wind out dust from it with a help of friends.

Even more than this impressive achievement, what hits me is OP wisdom,
Great Master of Optimism too!!
With the utmost respect, tnx for sharing and GL :D

Terms:
Optimist – a man in optimal level of mist, not too clear to cover sharp truth of subtle details and not too deep to be able to distinguish unoccupied space and neighbors to live with. Desired ones.

That is the most impressive
Thats a lot of clicking :laugh:
Great guy and always helpfull providing lots of good crafted stuff over the years :)
Big gratz on the achievement :yay:

Hehe, not just hard clicking but also sweet licking of "products" provided by other crafters - "chips". Hard to stay not helping to bring things sold for them. At times it's like sacrifice.

What level are you in armour crafting? I kinda thought that was your highest pro standing...
Armour crafting is just #6, level 88, 1+ level above Grand Master you have seen on some pic on my armor shop thread.

Dont wanna know how much ped u have cycled to get this archievement :S Otherway me would get a heart attack^^ You are now the god of crafting ;D
Greetings forest900
Never forget we got one more valuable to invest - it's our time. I play EU for 12 years. Good to see many of my friends still playing.
I will forgive for your typo ("god of crafting") and wont spank hard when we will meet in game - I'm sure you wanted to type "good at crafting" or something like that... :D

Thanks once again to everyone on good word, on good mind, on peace and for just being co-traveler in the ship named "Entropia Universe".

Awesome goal, well done!

Auktuma is one of those names synonymous with my early days in PE so I'm glad to hear about these achievements :)

Indeed, his name is burned into my memory. Used to see him every day @ old school Port Atlantis!

awesome job, congrats for sure, well earned.

Awesome job Auktuma!

One of the nicest people in EU and now a Jedi Master!

wowgz!

To reach level 100 in crafting is like reaching level 200 as a hunter.....

Amazing achievement by an amazing person!

Gratz! I remember you glued to that crafting machine in Fort Argus back when I started, you were just always there whenever I was coming and going, I thought you would have reached level 100 ages ago :laugh:

The part about staying optimistic about the game over all these years is what is most impressive to me :)

Big grats Auk!:yay:

Congrats, Auggie!

(I'm still searching for my right place in the universe...) :D

Congratz big achievement :)

Back