Help: Kreltin Hunting Setup

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Hey all looking for a setup to hunt Kreltins.. Small ones.

Lvl 29-32 laser
Lvl 17 evader
133 hp

Trying to base the setup around L laser guns.. With an a104 amp.

Was thinking gremlin + 5b for armor, but 5b plates can be really uneco.
I'm not a big hunter so I need some help with this.

Lvl 29-32 laser
Lvl 17 evader
133 hp

If you pop an A or X pill and have a gun with decent range you may be able to handle them with unplated gremlin with minimal emergency fapping. Just my n00b opinion, I've only been to CP once, something like half a decade ago.

It looks like they have a decent regen rate so you need quite a bit of DPS if you want to minimize defensive costs. I don't really like the idea of Grem+5Bs either. Maybe there are some eco (L) plates that might do the trick?

i would wait until you can max the kallous-7, its 73 range will help to keep down the defence costs

gremlin+5b/viceroy+5b is sure the armor setup.

If you find you need a little more protection,two or three spawning on you can get a bit much for 5b's grab a set of 6c's.

They are (L) but last quite a while and offer that extra layer of acid protection that 5b's don't have.

With your evade and HP I'd probably just go straight for the 6c's.

And as others have said they have a fast regen so take as much dps as you can get at your level.

Ty all.. I would imagine viceroy would be slightly more Eco, but at the expense that I could never trade it, which might be a problem down the road.

Using L guns and enhancers when I can use them I should be around 45-53dps according to entropedia.

I'll look into the 6c plates, but I am trying to minimize markup input.

How much would 74m range on a LR help compared to 50/60m?

I use Viceroy & 4a here. Should work with Gremlin also, if you have one already or don't like the user-bound concept.

My opinion: Dont go them. You are just not skilled enough.

My opinion: Dont go them. You are just not skilled enough.

I agree but my guess is OP is aware of this and wants to kill them anyway :sniper:

This sort of hunting is why many people complain about the cost of EU, skill up and come back next year :)

Lvl 29-32 laser
Lvl 17 evader
133 hp

you are to early
get
> 150 health
> 25 Level Evade

lc-150+a104 should be good enough then, so you need 45 level hit +damage
spirit mk1 + dante would be around the same but blp and only 35 level needed

Thanks for the replies everyone, as I'm not a huge hunter, I don't know what is skilled enough or not. I just look at their health and damage and my health, evade and dps.

I'm going to forgo them for now, focus on mining a bit and rack up some ped to make a serious go at transitioning to a hunter (breaking even hunting is the last great challenge of EU)
+rep to Dolly for giving me some baselines for skills before attempting to grind them.

I'll grind haraada at $5's LA for 6 months until I'm skilled up enough. Not sure when I'm going to start though.

Lvl 29-32 laser
Lvl 17 evader
133 hp

That low of a level of Evade is going to bite you in the ass.

Defensive decay is my weakness. I love it so much I can't help but hunt over my lvl.

FYI considering this was necro'd a year ago I can hunt Kreltin without struggle now.

But.. If I'm kept entertained I won't tell mods to close it yet

Getting a new router from microcenter now so I can log on and work on getting as much defensive decay as possible.
Every good player knows defensive decay is the key to profitzors

I use vic + 5bs.

I have a tagger or sometimes lc-35.

Then swith to either isis llc30/25 (the blp pistol), project four, or emik L4.

Aruli drop the llc25 (I don't think that's the name, but on my phone so not going to check, it's a blp pistol aurli drop).

I have had no problems with these setups. They hit a bit hard, well 20-30. However they die quick

Back