Old Alpha
Society
RFC
firejuggler water zabimalu
So, I just got 50 halloween boxes

I got
2 skelleton gloves white ( 1x F, 1xM)
2 skelleton gloves purple (2 M)

curiosly those gloves are considered as an armor ( replace your gloves)
1 skeleton mask (M,C)
1 skeleton pant Red (MC)
2 skeleton shirt red (M,C)
1 hermetic ring (L)
2* 50 halloween firework
4* 40 Yellow hearth firework
2 tag
and various pills, ammo and pet

Last edited:
Are the clothes tradeable ?

Hi wanna swap a [Skeleton Pants Yellow (F,C)] for a M top part or mask?:ahh:

I received the Halloween box email from MA last night so I bought some boxes.....They were normal boxes not the 'special' halloween ones :mad:

Funny how they are (C) but can't be colored/textured. Guess C stands for cash-grab.

I received the Halloween box email from MA last night so I bought some boxes.....They were normal boxes not the 'special' halloween ones :mad:

I did worse, I waited until the announced 14:00 and only then bought the boxes. But I opened the shop before 14:00, so of course I didn't see any "special" boxes in the shop. And I kept buying them hoping for Halloween stuff until someone told me there are should be different boxes at the shop, and I reloaded it :D

Funny how they are (C) but can't be colored/textured. Guess C stands for cash-grab.

I did worse, I waited until the announced 14:00 and only then bought the boxes. But I opened the shop before 14:00, so of course I did see any "special" boxes in the shop. And I kept buying them hoping for Halloween stuff until someone told me there are should be different boxes at the shop, and I reloaded it :D

I see the webshop now shows the 2 types of boxes available. It would have been nice if they were added to the webshop BEFORE they sent the email about them being available.

yea that does suck. Doesn't matter a whole lot IMO. I only opened 10 but got no Halloween items, and a m8 opened a bunch and estimates Halloween related items are 1:30 chance. Maybe 1:20, but still I don't consider that a Halloween box.... it's just a regular box with a small chance to loot a halloween related item....

I am very disappointed - open these boxes like all others - with low to no expectations:mad:

I see the webshop now shows the 2 types of boxes available. It would have been nice if they were added to the webshop BEFORE they sent the email about them being available.

"didn't see", I corrected, that changes the meaning :)

I even set a damn alarm at 13:50 to not miss it, in hope for discoveries :duh:

Last edited:
thanks mindark, after your newsletter i bought 300 boxes ... ofc the wrong ones, because the halloween boxes weren't there back then

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I've done the same thing and purchased some boxes thinking they would encompass some Halloween thing too. Luckily I only spent $10 doing it.

Now I see the correct and proper Halloween strongboxes are available, but I can't buy them anyway as I get an error.

Way to go... *sigh*

thanks mindark, after your newsletter i bought 300 boxes ... ofc the wrong ones, because the halloween boxes weren't there back then

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I did the same thing, but only 50 of them. Ended up with an Imp Ares ring, so not complaining too much.

Remember the more you buy from a ma hosted store the more they will focus to deliver gaming content via direct sales to you. There have been halloween items in the past as free gifts.

They keep content away from community to hunger you out then throw buyables at the wolfs to eat...

For the future community will even stronger ask for new content but ma wont care as they go "shop sales good = game successful."

Remember the more you buy from a ma hosted store the more they will focus to deliver gaming content via direct sales to you. There have been halloween items in the past as free gifts.

They keep content away from community to hunger you out then throw buyables at the wolfs to eat...

For the future community will even stronger ask for new content but ma wont care as they go "shop sales good = game successful."

Sadly, this is most likely true.

Back