Halloween Ring 2015

Ceral

Guardian
Ceral Avarice Altruaer
To satisfy your curiousities:

Looted from Halloween Strongbox

Halloween Ring 2015

Kudos to Planet Calypso for the theme on 13, it is one of my favorite numbers :evilking:
13 crit damage is different than the 1.3 crit chance that is advertised on the homepage, maybe it can be changed in time for Halloween?

Happy Halloween

grats ya punk !

GZ on the uber ring.

It's left handed...does the HP stack with the normal right handed HP ring??

Gratz!

Isn't having Increase Critical Damage and Decreased Critical Damage just terribly confusing?

Gratz on the find.

Deceleration do not have range so probably do not apply to enemy but on avatar?
You run 13% slower?

Deceleration do not have range so probably do not apply to enemy but on avatar?
You run 13% slower?

I assume you run slower!
It's the price you have to pay when you want to use this awesome ring!

Ya the descriptions are a bit silly, wish MA/PC would put more effort in clarifying what the buffs do. The description alone makes no sense, or you would think it buffs your critical hit dmg only to debuff it away. It in fact buffs your crit dmg and mitigates crit hits. Also the deceleration is a speed debuff on the wearer. The advertised ring on the homepage is also quite different, I hope MA doesnt think its alright. If they advertised a perfected ares with 16% in in crit dmg reload and had 1.6 crit chance on their homepage but the real ring ended up having no crit chance at all, it would seem like a scam with the boxes.

Dont get me wrong Im happy to have the ring, but if a unique ring is advertised with certain stats it should have those stats. If it ended up having 13% lifesteal instead of the 1.3 as advertised I would also expect it to be changed. the stats should be changed to what they advertise.

is it for sale?

Back