Olith's lost ticket event-- 100 ped reward

HELP​

100 PED FINDER'S FEE​
I've lost my lucky event ticket and need help finding it.

ticket_event.jpg

I hope to make this a weekly event, with a new location announced on Friday at 16:00 EU time. I will post a map, with the area where the ticket is hidden outlined in red. Scroll down for the date and location of next event.

RULES:​

Whoever finds my ticket first and returns it to me will receive 100 ped of cold, hard Entropia cash.

Please screenshot time/ location and post on this thread to claim your reward.

Although the ticket may be hidden high, low, in the water or vegetation, all or a portion the ticket will be visible from some angle and will be accessible on foot.​

HAVE FUN

NOTE: My IRL job takes me out of town with no access to the internet. If you find the ticket please keep it safe until my return. If you lose it or TT it you will receive nothing.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL AND HAPPY HUNTING!​
===================================================================================================

TICKET EVENT #1:

SPONSORED BY:Olith Gadus and Joda Krown Stanford

October 30,2015 16:00 EU

ticket_hunt_location_1.jpg

Last edited:
A big shout out to Joda Krown Sanford for the generous donation of 50 ped...it will be added to the finders fee. Thanks Krown for your support. :yay:

Yo I am so in on this event :yay:.

I remember these events used to be the norm back in the day.

Forgot who used to host them before, but glad to see it's return!

Looks like fun!

John Teacher Capital also hosted a great "Find my lost sword" event about 8 years back. (was it sword? Dang I'm getting old)

I'll be happy do pass on the original "lost my ticket" tickets if anyone wants the torch :D

Cool Johan, I may need backup tickets in case this one is lost. I actually found this one on NI when I was mining there...brought back great memories of the events you hosted.

Good luck to everyone! These events were great fun back in the day. :cool:

150 minutes past and already found it? Dang... Grats to finder!

lol wow what a luck gz to a winner :yay: the area was massive so it was a really lucky guy to find the ticket so fast :D

HOLLY BATMAN
My favourite event. And old faces all here :grouphug:

OMG the legendary ticket finding beast is here :laugh: When Evil enters a ticket area the question "who will find it" changes into"how long till Evil finds it" :yup: :laugh: So nice to see all old faces show up for this once again :grouphug:

Back