Achievement: 10 years ingame.

HarryBondHole

Stalker
Society
Art of War
Harry Bond Hole
Account Created 2005-10-30....:eyecrazy:

Time flies when you're having fun :tux:

Never imagined that this day would come when I entered this universe at Fort Argus. Confused and dragged in by a friend that told stories about a game where you could earn money from collecting dung:woot:

Thanks to Maximus Ultimus Thane:hug:, my mentor, who took me as a disiple the same day I was about to leave the game. Had no clue what the game was all about. He learned me the basics, and honestly I wouldn't have been here today if it wasn't for him. And a special thanks to Snake Slither Hellfire:king: who brought me to a higher level of understanding the game.

I'm still here and still :shower:the game.

Thanks alot to all the other people I've met on the way, I'm still young compared to alot of them. I've been lucky and been in a few great societies during my time. :beerchug:to all my current and former soc-mates.

What is fascinating about this game, is that after 10 years ingame, there are still days when I feel like a complete :newbie:.

Hopefully I'll post another thread like this in 10 years ;)

Here are some of the best loots ingame so far:

+ Arsonic TEN chip and alot of 100-200 ped ESI's in D3, and smaller ubers.(not taken screenies the last 4 years) :yay:

Good luck to all and cu ingame :)

Last edited:
Account Created 2005-10-30....:eyecrazy:

Time flies when you're having fun :tux:

Never imagined that this day would come when I entered this universe at Fort Argus. Confused and dragged in by a friend that told stories about a game where you could earn money from collecting dung:woot:

Thanks to Maximus Ultimus Thane:hug:, my mentor, who took me as a disiple the same day I was about to leave the game. Had no clue what the game was all about. He learned me the basics, and honestly I wouldn't have been here today if it wasn't for him. And a special thanks to Snake Slither Hellfire:king: who brought me to a higher lever of understanding the game.

I'm still here and still :shower:the game.

Thanks alot to all the other people I've met on the way, I'm still young compared to alot of them. I've been lucky and been in a few great societies during my time. :beerchug:to all my current and former soc-mates.

What is fascinating about this game, is that after 10 years ingame, there are still days when I feel like a complete :newbie:.

Hopefully I'll post another thread like this in 10 years ;)

Here are some of the best loots ingame so far:

+ Arsonic TEN chip and alot of 100-200 ped ESI's in D3, and smaller ubers.(not taken screenies the last 4 years) :yay:

Good luck to all and cu ingame :)

Good job Harry and hopefully many more good years to come :D:D

Good work fella. I keep meaning to do a video for mine! :)

Congratz bud! Looks like some great times were had!

My creation was 8-30-2005 so I celebrated with some champagne and Argentinian beef. I'm quite private so never really got to know a lot of people outside my soc, but it's been a great decade!

My first day here I met a guy who took me to Treasure Island and showed me his apartment, outfitted me with some Pixie and an axe for TT cost (the overpowered and bugged 1x0 lol, loved it), and showed me the ropes. I really felt welcomed and stuck around ever since. I truly hope people like that are still out there helping newbies, as the Rookie chat can be mean and misleading.

Thanks Harry for sharing your decade of fun! It brings back memories.

Congratz bud! Looks like some great times were had!

My creation was 8-30-2005 so I celebrated with some champagne and Argentinian beef. I'm quite private so never really got to know a lot of people outside my soc, but it's been a great decade!

My first day here I met a guy who took me to Treasure Island and showed me his apartment, outfitted me with some Pixie and an axe for TT cost (the overpowered and bugged 1x0 lol, loved it), and showed me the ropes. I really felt welcomed and stuck around ever since. I truly hope people like that are still out there helping newbies, as the Rookie chat can be mean and misleading.

Thanks Harry for sharing your decade of fun! It brings back memories.

Yes, people helping newbies are very important to this game. I think I'll spend some more time myself mentoring the next 10 years :)

Ten years! I think this account might be about same age, not certain - my old one was lost but it would have become a teenager in december, which is completely crazy. Super old game!

I don't celebrate the ten years because even if the account is old, I have been away so much haha!

Happy times and may lootius be with you :D

Happy birthday Harry!

That reminds me... i've just hit 10 years, too.

gz harry,

amazing achievement especialy knowing how litlle sleep you get :)

on an sidenote...those old esis still exite me looking at it fully knowing its an screeny and not even my own screeny :p

what a youngester :laugh:

What can i say :D One of the few friendly players i meet in early years of the game ;)

Last edited:
Happy B-Day and welcome to the club m8 :)

welcome to the decade club and gz on all of your achievements so far!

gz harry,

amazing achievement especialy knowing how litlle sleep you get :)

on an sidenote...those old esis still exite me looking at it fully knowing its an screeny and not even my own screeny :p

Yes, I gladly admit to suffer from an ESI(ols-school) fetish :ahh:

Back