time and crashes HM

skunkjunk

Alpha
Society
Universal born looters
skunk skunkjunk junk
getting above average nr of d/c in the Halloween mayhem this makes tracking the excact time inaccurate , wil that be considerd in the final score count.

I've sent two support cases now about the same thing.. I tested out the instances a couple of times to see if I wanted to participate or not.. First 3 attempts I got a CTD before 4 minutes has gone by.

Fourth attempt I got a connection lost error about 20 minutes in. Sent support case and said I wouldn't be participating because of the instability. The event hadn't even started yet and I was getting crashes, imagine with 900 other people doing it at the same time.

I would advise anyone else feeling/experiencing the same sentiments to make it known to support, but in a polite and constructive manner.

Simply put, you cannot have competitions when gameplay is riddled with errors and crashes. Regardless of the size of this game, the amount of errors we are experiencing now is on par with most early access alpha games. Just unacceptable.

Less time/money on compets and more on server stability and memory leaks plz.

To make my post more relevant: I would imagine you lose the one minute that you have to wait to log back on. When you crash your avatar is still present for a minute in game, even though you cannot do anything.

But everyone will have the same disadvantage unless there's some way to avoid the crashes. I have a beast of a pc and still get them on safe mode so I doubt it.

Most people would just do around 39 hrs to avoid calculation errors. This going over BS is awful.

Most people would just do around 39 hrs to avoid calculation errors. This going over BS is awful.

True...

Having a minimum requirement and averaged score is easy,you just do a couple extra to be sure but when you get disqualified for going over and your not even sure how many hours the system has counted is just a recipe for disqualification unless you stop well short of the 40 to be safe.

Its almost like who ever is willing to risk going as close as possible will have the best chance(all other things being equal).

Bit like a 40hr game of blackjack.

I agree, it's not acceptable. - we are just so used to it in EU that we view it as "normal" Some D/C and other CTD do happen in almost every game I play - but those don't have real money involved.

First instance I tried i had 1-2 SHOTS LEFT on the Pumpkin. I sent a support case right away. I should have known better to not enter as soon as the event started... It is now not the best to be first in EU.

I haven't experienced CTD's (fortunately) during my HM instances, but I find it particularly annoying that you can accidentally move near the entry point and auto-exit the instance. Would it have been THAT DIFFICULT to add a prompt asking if you are sure you wish to exit the instance??

Back