URGENT! Put (L) weapons in EVENT LOOT!

We don't have any blueprints for craftable guns unfortunately. The ones we do require materials that can't be looted anymore

so buy the bps, and the materials when they are available. What's in the loot tables vary from vu to vu depending one mindark and PPs.

Events cycle in long term... Robot materials come cheap after a bot invasion. Materials from migration creatures come cheap after migration is over... think long term annual cycles in what to stockpile on.

If nothing else, to UL even though cost per click may be a little higher. If all you have to do is go to the repair terminal it's a heck of a lot easier than looking for available L alternatives.

Love the experts with practically zero hunting history...

Just a little of topic: My tracker is as good as empty... I have played for a year, i mostly do team hunts.(short but i do know what im talk about if i talk even in this thread) :p (Just IMHO tracker doesnt show anything about history)

Just IMO I use Emik s60 ELM and Calytrek Soul Mk II ELM weapons.(also got some of the ELM knifes but cant use them yet) from what i know i only payed 300-400% mu for each and i have been loving em. after i burned up a gun i can easily buy a new one! (even if i lost ped). For the bigger guns its indeed a difference as the mu goes into the 1000%'s of mu. I dont have the levels yet to use the guns so what can i say :D

But yea I am with Kull! I did the math and i went over it a couple of times and its indeed true!
just my :twocents:

Last edited:
Just a little of topic: My tracker is as good as empty... I have played for a year, i mostly do team hunts.(short but i do know what im talk about if i talk even in this thread) :p (Just IMHO tracker doesnt show anything about history)

Just IMO I use Emik s60 ELM and Calytrek Soul Mk II ELM weapons. from what i know i only payed 300-400% mu for each and i have been loving em. after i burned up a gun i can easily buy a new one! (even if i lost ped). For the bigger guns its indeed a difference as the mu goes into the 1000%'s of mu. I dont have the levels yet to use the guns so what can i say :D

But yea I am with Kull! I did the math and i went over it a couple of times and its indeed true!
just my :twocents:

Every ELM weapon is different. 4 Digit markups are worth it for some of them.

If you want to discuss this further, please use Kull's new thread.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279471-Regular-vs-E-L-M

First I got a EP-57(L) which was a little annoying because it's about the right level, but laser!
But earlier today I got a Binary Mayhem P6 (L) which is just about perfect :lolup: I wouldn't want to use the P7 as I am no where near maxed on it.

First I got a EP-57(L) which was a little annoying because it's about the right level, but laser!
But earlier today I got a Binary Mayhem P6 (L) which is just about perfect :lolup: I wouldn't want to use the P7 as I am no where near maxed on it.

See? It helps to bitch.

Back