URGENT! Put (L) weapons in EVENT LOOT!

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Two major events just started, Halloween Mayhem on Calypso and the Gold Rush on Arkadia, which means people have changed their regular hunting habits in order to participate in one or both of the events...
Which also means a sudden imbalance in the availability of many items... particularly, with respect to major hunting events, is weapons!
Specifically, for the last several weeks the availability of Isis Project Zero-Seven BLP pistols was nice and steady and at a very reasonable price for both buyers and sellers (in my opinion)... I'm guessing the same can be said for other weapons.

If there are no suitable weapons available, how can we hunt?

With one of the 10 zillion E.L.M. guns that are leftover from the last event?
looted 4 limited guns in mayhem so far btw.

There are 88 pages of (L) guns on Calypso auction, and markup on (L) guns is at an all-time low. The last thing we need is more of them flooding the market.

That's not even counting the melee and mindforce weapons.

I did only mention the Project Zero-Sevens... bigger I don't have skills for, smaller don't have the DPS I crave, and non-BLP/non-pistol do not interest me either considering I'm two-thirds of a prof level from finally unlocking KillStrike.
I guess that's one thing that hasn't improved in my two year absence. :rolleyes:

So basically: Put more L BLP guns for your exact level and DPS requirements in event loot?

Well if you use (L) guns you have to be flexible and/or patient sometimes, that's the trade-off.

KikkiJikki got none that suit you in his shop ? I think he has one or two guns in there ;)

So basically: Put more L BLP guns for your exact level and DPS requirements in event loot?

Not exactly -- just make sure to adjust loots so the same items that drop from regular mobs now drop from event mobs to maintain the same turnover.
I won't be surprised when a crafter chimes in to say a certain ingredient has dried up.

Man... now if only we had some decent craftable weapons to purchase.......

oh wait.

In my first 6 hours of mayhem, I snagged two photonic mayhem something or another's and an Isis(?) something. All 3 are (or were) on auction along with a selection of E.L.M. guns and a bunch of stuff from Toulan that I've gathered up.

As sad as it is, a lot of the high-end (L) weapons get TT'd because the markups are so low. Maybe, if you post a list of guns you are looking for here, someone might remember to send you a text when they find one.

With one of the 10 zillion E.L.M. guns that are leftover from the last event?
looted 4 limited guns in mayhem so far btw.

Reg Weapons = MU to Player + TT Value to You

E.L.M. = All MU to Player + 1 PED TT to you

So for Example:

Calytrek CR Spirit MK.III = 120% MU + 125 TT = 150 PED total

Calytrek CR Spirit MK.III E.L.M. = 10000% MU + 1 TT = 100 PED total

Regular Gun = 25 PED lost to player, 125 ped that comes back to you.

E.L.M. Gun = 100 PED lost to player, 1 ped that comes back to you.

So if you use E.L.M. guns you've just lost 75 PED in this example or
75% more then if you used a regular gun.

Go E.L.M.!!!!

Reg Weapons = MU to Player + TT Value to You

E.L.M. = All MU to Player + 1 PED TT to you

So for Example:

Regular Gun = 25 PED lost to player, 125 ped that comes back to you.

E.L.M. Gun = 100 PED lost to player, 1 ped that comes back to you.

So if you use E.L.M. guns you've just lost 75 PED in this example or
75% more then if you used a regular gun.

Go E.L.M.!!!!

You clearly don't know how loot works. You don't get any less returns with the ELM compared to regular...

To my understanding, ELM weapons tend to have less than 1% of the decay rate of normal weapons, so 1 PED TT value equals more than 100 PED TT value. But this should not effect the loot that the user gets from using it.

To my understanding, ELM weapons tend to have less than 1% of the decay rate of normal weapons, so 1 PED TT value equals more than 100 PED TT value. But this should not effect the loot that the user gets from using it.

Lootius still considers it 1 ped TT.... Unless you're getting the 54000% markup back as 54000% increase to DPP (so like 12 dpp), you're losing..

The system does not account for markup on items when it returns your loot to you... Using ELM weapons = loosing

Further... using ELM weapons = moronic, and people that do use them deserve to lose.

(but if someone can test and prove that an ELM Kallous @ 37000% has 9.85dpp or something stupid like that, I will eat my own ass and say that I was wrong.)

You clearly don't know how loot works. You don't get any less returns with the ELM compared to regular...

You clearly did not read my post

If you do not understand what all that simple math means your in a lot of trouble in the coming game.

If the system gave you more loot to account for paying 100 PED Mark-up on a E.L.M. version weapon, instead of paying 25 PED Mark-up on a Regular version weapon.

The game would be broke in less than 3 days.

More loot on higher mark-up weapons??? Really?

Last edited:
You clearly did not read my post

If you do not understand what all that simple math means your in a lot of trouble in the coming game.

If the system gave you more loot to account for paying 100 PED Mark-up on a E.L.M. version weapon, instead of paying 25 PED Mark-up on a Regular version weapon.

The game would be broke in less than 3 days.

More loot on higher mark-up weapons??? Really?

+1

Their theory is baseless and doesn't even logical follow to anyone with a week's worth of game knowledge.

They must have stockpiles of ELM guns they're trying to sell.. or they've been buying and using them for months and don't want to come to terms with the hundreds or thousands of wasted ped

I have 20 something zero-fours in storage from last event can we make mu go up on those? Kill the mu on the seven and six as I will use those mmmkay? Thx

Love the experts with practically zero hunting history...

Simple math eludes a surprising number of people in this game :laugh:

Decay+ammo spend on elm vs normal is exactly the same. The guns last about the same number of uses. Therefore paying more peds in MU on elm vs normal is retarded. However people just see oh elm for 50 ped instead of 100 ped for normal, what a great deal :lolup:

Love the experts with practically zero hunting history...

Because hunting history indicates my ability to do 4th grade math and understand that TT in = 90% TT out.

If overall returns after markup are the same with ELM guns as UL sib with the same dpp, then every single UL gun will drop to TT trash in a matter of hours.

The way you've phrased it may have made it difficult for some people to understand what you've meant...

Reg Weapons = MU to Gun Seller (as in the one who sold you the gun/the one whom you've bought the gun from) + TT Value to You

E.L.M. = All MU to Gun Seller + 1 PED TT to you

So for Example:

Regular Gun = 25 PED lost to Gun Seller*, 125 ped that comes back to you.

E.L.M. Gun = 99 PED lost to Gun Seller*, 1 ped that comes back to you.

* Not counting PEDs lost to auction fees though

So if you use E.L.M. guns you've just lost 74 PED in this example or
75% more then if you used a regular gun

Go E.L.M.!!!!

Hopefully this was what you've meant actually? ;)

Last edited:
Hopefully this was what you've meant actually? ;)

Yup! :thumbup:

Dont get me wrong, if you loot and E.L.M. weapon it would be great to use it

OR

If E.L.M. weapon MU matches Regular gun MU

Say

Calytrek CR Spirit MK.III E.L.M. Edition (L) = 1 PED TT + 2500% MU = 26 PED Total

***Gun Sellers Profit = 25 ped

Calytrek CR Spirit MK.III (L) = 120 PED TT + 125% MU = 150 PED Total

***Gun Sellers Profit = 25 ped

In this case it would be worth it to buy and use both versions.

Im almost sure MA flooded the system to bring balance to E.L.M. and regular versions, so that lower budget players would have access to low TT E.L.M. weapons for slightly higher MU.

Note: Im only tring to show why the OP of this thread is asking for more (L) Weapons to drop during these event times. And why even tho there is a ton of E.L.M. (L) weapons available on AH, it would be a huge lose to use them at there current MU.

Last edited:
Looted 1 gun in Mayhem so far, from Vamp, in 5 hours. Cant use it yet mind, LC200 Ambush or something like that. Just short on damage for it.

What I'm doing for mayhem tho is buying guns with daily tokens, which I hoard for these events.

Lootius still considers it 1 ped TT.... Unless you're getting the 54000% markup back as 54000% increase to DPP (so like 12 dpp), you're losing..

The system does not account for markup on items when it returns your loot to you... Using ELM weapons = loosing

Further... using ELM weapons = moronic, and people that do use them deserve to lose.

(but if someone can test and prove that an ELM Kallous @ 37000% has 9.85dpp or something stupid like that, I will eat my own ass and say that I was wrong.)

A) Is there an ELM weapon that sells for 540 PEDs, or did you mean 5400%?

B) DPP includes the cost of ammo which is going to be several orders of magnitude higher than the TT value of the ELM gun. What you should be comparing is weapons' decay per use.

Anyway, I think I'm getting a bit off topic. I really have to say that it has been nice selling off some of the piles of weapons I managed to accrue. I just listed an EP54(L) and an Igni L1100E(L) in the past few days. Unfortunately, they are both laser weapons. I need to check what I have left for BLP.

A) Is there an ELM weapon that sells for 540 PEDs, or did you mean 5400%?

B) DPP includes the cost of ammo which is going to be several orders of magnitude higher than the TT value of the ELM gun. What you should be comparing is weapons' decay per use.

Anyway, I think I'm getting a bit off topic. I really have to say that it has been nice selling off some of the piles of weapons I managed to accrue. I just listed an EP54(L) and an Igni L1100E(L) in the past few days. Unfortunately, they are both laser weapons. I need to check what I have left for BLP.

This... There is nothing wrong with hunting with ELM/MM/CDF(Token) guns. What they lack in decay they compensate for in high ammo cost. Your loot will not be worse. Using these types of guns is a great option as some of them have amazing DPP. If you already have a UL gun with high DPP then obviously the smart thing to do would be to sell your ELM guns at those high markups.

Example:
CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II (L) - 15.585 PEC TT spent per shot (not including markup) - 2.765 DPP

CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.II CDF Edition (L) (This gun is 0.60 PED at full TT value) - 14.853 PEC TT spent per shot - 2.901 DPP

The markup you pay when you buy an ELM gun from the auction is IRRELEVANT. The only thing that matters is the DPP. Camo Arms Marine Stalker ELM Edition @ 5000% MU is still almost 2.9 DPP. If you can't find a more eco (L) or UL alternative at level 85, why would you not buy/use it? There is absolutely no reason not to. The logic some of you are using is baffling.

The markup you pay when you buy an ELM gun from the auction is IRRELEVANT.

Please Explain :scratch2:

Calytrek CR Spirit MK.III E.L.M. Edition (L) = 100 PED Mark-Up
The lack of TT is replaced by ammo burn

Calytrek CR Spirit MK.III (L) = 25 PED Mark-up
The lack of ammo burn is replaced by TT

The only difference is you pay the gun seller 3 times as much for the E.L.M. version

So what you guys are tring to say is, the DPP on E.L.M. is so good it will make up for the extra 75 ped I paid to the player to buy it.

OR

If I loot an ELM my DPP will be so good that ill get an extra 75 ped in loot! :eyecrazy:

If there are no suitable weapons available, how can we hunt?

Buy crafted guns!

Beside that:
Events are every year the same time, why not stocking up with cheap guns as long event isn´t started and then don´t have to worry, once it is started ????

Buy crafted guns!

Beside that:
Events are every year the same time, why not stocking up with cheap guns as long event isn´t started and then don´t have to worry, once it is started ????

We don't have any blueprints for craftable guns unfortunately. The ones we do require materials that can't be looted anymore

Ack...didn't realize that the topic had gone off track...

Sorry...

Last edited:
Back