giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
I am selling this awesome rare SIB Laser rifle. Tier right now is 5.8,

Remaining tiers: 86, 57, 103, 142, 137

SOLD

Auction ends 48h after last bid! Auction ends at 14:20 of 13th December if no more bids!

Each bump drops BO by 100 ped!

Giuliano

Last edited:
Bump and -100 ped BO for this laser long range SIB awesome rifle ;)

Bump and -100 ped BO :wtg:

bump.............

Bump -100 :D

3.11 - Bumping of Threads
Bumping of threads is only permitted ONCE in any 24 hour period, and only if the thread has been pushed to the second page of a forum (using default viewing settings). This rule applies especially for the Trading forums. Bumping of threads by friends is NOT permitted at any time.

:cool:

Remaining tiers?

I will post next time I log ingame :yup:

3.11 - Bumping of Threads
Bumping of threads is only permitted ONCE in any 24 hour period, and only if the thread has been pushed to the second page of a forum (using default viewing settings). This rule applies especially for the Trading forums. Bumping of threads by friends is NOT permitted at any time.

:cool:

I will post next time I log ingame :yup:
Thanks and replied :)

bump and BO decreased.......

received few offers in peds+items but looking mainly for peds or deeds

still looking for a peds/deeds offer or for a proper ped+item one, SB still not met, BO decreased 100 ped :wtg:

Bump

P.S. : SB means I have no interest in offers under +12k for who didn't get it :laugh:

Bump and BO down :wtg:

BO decreased BUMP

BO decreased...

since I received few offers close o SB I would remember to potential bidders the 48h rule for who places SB, still not met.

BUMP

The Kallous is out for rental and the sale is suspended until it won't be back in my hands.

Giuliano

Kallous is back in my hands so the auction is back running :wtg:

Great! I bid the SB!

SB received, auction ends 13 December at 14:20 if I don't receive more bids in meanwhile.

Weapon Tier is now 5.8

BO lowered 100 ped

aaaaaaaand SOLD! :)

Back