Question: is the 3 level rule on looting bps long gone?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Just curious if the "rule" of 3 level looting is now history? Looted a level IV with a level I click today. Is this a rarity or the "new rule"? Has the rule of 3 gone to being rule of 4, or is it possible to get even higher level differences than this? Seems like this would be a nice change to crafting it isn't a glitch. Might help make up for all those fails and near successes crafters get.

I + 3 = IV.

Check out the 'Blueprint Drops' table on Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=BPLoot

For example:
Basic Filters (I) will occasionally drop a Solar 6V Gel Batteries Blueprint (IV)
Armor Durability Enhancer I (II) will occasionally drop a Weapon Economy Enhancer II Blueprint (L) (V) [again II+3=V]
Arkadian Key 7 (IV) will occasionally drop a Ziplex TK220 Seeker (L) Blueprint (VII) [again IV+3=VII]

Not a strict rule for sure...

Just in case you are interested, I collected this data for a couple years.

This Rough datatable shows 649 bp drops since 2013 and the levels of both the dropped print and the print it dropped from:

[url]www.lundsys.com/Entropia/BPmatrix.php[/URL]

Searching "grender" will show at least one example. *I looked at that one backwards ...either way you can maybe find some examples there, or if looking for something a clue on what might drop it.

Last edited:
Back