Population limit reached...kicked from HM

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Just curious how often this actually occurs?
So far It has happened 5 times for me:

Happens as follows:
lose connection....come back,
have popup saying population limit reached
kicked out of instance with no summary at all.

I was on the vamp level 5 this time almost dead of course when I got the kick.
This is a frustrating experience for players.

Do I continue on today? or just wait for hours that most people aren't online so the servers can handle the ability to serve content?

crash 3 times today on boss and count vamp horible servers :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe they should have used some of the CLD money to purchase some better servers...

Isn't EU less populated now than it was in 2009-2012? Skimping on game stability to work on other projects again I'm sure.. 10/10

Still happening, second time on vamp this has happened.....
Oddly, I seem to be the only one after the kick outside of the event.

Are the servers even capable of this event? This is as off peak hours as I can think off and still kicked to a population limit?

Would it not be better to just not allow new clients in while full?
instead of kicking out players who have time in?

Really frustrating to deal with spending 3 mins in a timed instance where everything is locked only to get kicked 2 mins later.

Couple questions:

How can the limit be reached if a check is placed on entry?
Are pets a problem? (if considered an entity it may be throwing the limit over?)
Are the Mayhem servers actually separate in any way or all just same server?(city tp's are seperate, but somehow I think we all end up routed to the same singular place)

Last edited:
I had some luck changing entrance location but still had some "lost connection" BS crashes, one being 1/2 way through a L5 Vamp :(

Back