Selling: CalyTrek MK2 TEN T8.5

Fjaskit

Provider
As title, my Calytrek mk2 TEN edition T8.5 is up for sale again, reason beign my budget is to small to use it for its max potential atm.

Im very intrested in trading it for a Vincent LR37 TEN + PEDs or armor or something fun. Tir on the Vincent doesn't matter,
can trade for something else, dont be afraid to PM me offers.

SB: TT+39.000
Instant BO: TT+42.000

Auction will go on 2 days after last bid.

Kind regards
Raticka

Last edited:
I want to trade with you so bad. If you would only accept my offer.... Tier 7.8 Bucketful, Tier 5.2 Combat Mace V, and MTA VIII. Mmmmmm, good trade, dps and HP for range.

I want to trade with you so bad. If you would only accept my offer.... Tier 7.8 Bucketful, Tier 5.2 Combat Mace V, and MTA VIII. Mmmmmm, good trade, dps and HP for range.

Hey Kyrisma, thanks for the offer but im really not that intrested in the mace, :( But if you're able to sell the mace and add peds with the asg-12 + mta VIII we can probally make a deal happen.

Kind regards
Raticka

Hey Kyrisma, thanks for the offer but im really not that intrested in the mace, :( But if you're able to sell the mace and add peds with the asg-12 + mta VIII we can probally make a deal happen.

Kind regards
Raticka

Yeah I know. Funny thing is, I'm interested in keeping the mace, but I just want the ped (or cool Ten weapon) more atm. Oh well, can't blame a guy for trying. Thanks again for the consideration, good luck with the sale, still one of the best BLP guns in game IMO.

Back