Help: Give up mindforce?

Widowmaker04

Dominant
Grom Widowmaker Hellscream
Hello everyone,

I'd need a piece of advice: actually I'm a low lever hunter and use just Pyro from my last skills selling out (atm lvl 32).
I also skilled a bit almost everything else, so I'm ~12 lvl in laser (both pistol and rifle) and melee (both).

Now I'm a bit concerned about MF eco as a corrosive V TEN seems to be kinda hard to find these days, so I was wandering if I should just sell my Pyro skills and chip-in/skill up some longblades and buy an Archon's sword or another eco combination of UL blade + trauma amp.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance! :)

Mf and melee is a great combo. It is what i use. But mindforce will apparently be receiving a lift soon with amps. In the end, most guns without amps have the same poor eco as mindforce. That will change.

MInd force as range pre Dmg and sword for close combat.

Mf and melee is a great combo. It is what i use. But mindforce will apparently be receiving a lift soon with amps. In the end, most guns without amps have the same poor eco as mindforce. That will change.

So maybe the most wise choice could be to keep my skills and skill up some blades with combustive + sword.

Any suggestion for some eco gears to skill with? Sry I don't know them very well

Bump for a low-level eco setup for a noob :p

Don't give up MF, it's way too cool.

I use a similar setup tagging with a Level I Combustive chip and doing most of the work with a UL Embra C1. I upgraded to a UL Adj. Embra C1 and the eco seems just as good. Only 27 hits/minute so it's not for high regen mobs. For the amp, I use a Level I and IV, depending on the mob.

also pyro skill is almost impossible to sell :p

I use a similar setup tagging with a Level I Combustive chip and doing most of the work with a UL Embra C1. I upgraded to a UL Adj. Embra C1 and the eco seems just as good. Only 27 hits/minute so it's not for high regen mobs. For the amp, I use a Level I and IV, depending on the mob.
I like the idea of a low chip as tagger instead of a bigger uneco one as tagger+predamager (as I won't ever hunt enything bigger then a molisk/feffoid/cultist).
Maybe I could try to find an unL one (yesterday was looking at a comb V unL but I'm not sure I wanna throw 3-400ped in this way)

been away for awhile just glancing over the various forums i could not find anything about mf amps or any incoming changes to mf. would you mind pointing me towards them as i pretty decided today to give up all hope on mf and work on something else cause lack of change in the year that ive been inactive :)

I'd chip in here if you all don't mind. :)

I've been level 75 pyro for ages now, I'm into taming right now so parked my Mindforce.

The golden rule for me is;...do what makes you feel happy, not what you think might be best for you. If you lose, at least you enjoyed doing it. Rather than doing something you don't like and losing....that's just pants.

As it goes I just bought some XIII corrosive L chips from auction to have a little play around in MM. Those chips take the new higher level profession implants. The market is much smaller as you move up the skill ladder, so you should be able to pick up chips fairly chip once skilled at high levels.

I was always taken in by the special skills in EU.

As long as you have a decent enough size of chip to take down the mob you're hunting (i.e. balance yourself), then all should work out ok.

I was not a fan of those Greece swords. I think you can go too eco, then get yourself into problems because you're probably unbalanced on the mob you're hunting and it will refuse to trigger any decent loot. If you want loot, you've got to shoot out decent sized peds, it's as simple as that.

May the force with you.

Rick

been away for awhile just glancing over the various forums i could not find anything about mf amps or any incoming changes to mf. would you mind pointing me towards them as i pretty decided today to give up all hope on mf and work on something else cause lack of change in the year that ive been inactive :)

I think Mindforce hasn't has many changes. This may be considered a good thing. Sometimes changes may not benefit the player. :xwink:

Am using an arson chip ten for tagging and pre damager and skilling melee close in. Works great for me.
Cant wait for the mf amps!

Am using an arson chip ten for tagging and pre damager and skilling melee close in. Works great for me.
Cant wait for the mf amps!

Its true , next year i think we will get mf amps and if im not mistaken they will be part of the migration :)

Back