Selling: Selling Earth Shock Trooper set (f), ancient snablesnot male-strong, and corinthian silver kanin.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
The total shock trooper set is worth 267.16 tt. The head piece is at around 36% useable value, but the rest are over 95%. I'm looking for around 300% since combat tokens are currently at 310%, but the price is negotiable. Also, the arm guards have tier ratings all over 1k and a few are 2k and 3k other than tier 9 which is 647. I need some help on the prices for the snablesnot and kanin. They are both level 7 and at nearly full useable condition. My IGN is lethal jewgirl saint. If you are interested in any of these things, I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Silver Kanin

Hi,
I'm wondering how much xp your bunny has. I'm interested in it, at somewhere around 200 ped. How does that sound to you? I'm on Arkadia at the moment, let me know.
Ky

How do I close the thread?

The pets are still for sale, but I sold the shock trooper armor. I'm not sure how to close the thread. Sorry, new to PCF

. . . I'm not sure how to close the thread. Sorry, new to PCF

Use the 'Report Post' function (the exclamation in triangle icon on the bottom left of each post), and ask a mod to close the thread.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back