Planet calypso release notes 2015.4

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO RELEASE NOTES 2015.4
2015-11-03
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes

• Crystal Palace
    • Due to new spacestation regulations, vehicles are no longer allowed on Crystal Palace.
    • Avatars outside of the biodomes now die immediately.
  • Added informational text that pops up after accepting the “No One Likes Frogs” mission that briefly explains the Mission Tracker.
  • Added informational text that pops up when getting close to either the Camp Icarus or Half Moon Bay camp buildings that informs colonists about the Gauntlet. This text is only shown once to those who have not completed the Gauntlet’s first stage.
  • Changed Lord Charon’s model from Harbinger to Warlock in The Gauntlet: Stage 1 instance.
  • The CDF Deserter in Chug’s Hideout once again offers vehicles, in exchange for Combat Tokens.
  • The Iron Challenge: Cornundacauda mission chain has been converted to Kill Points from number of kills; higher maturity creatures provide higher mission points.
  • CDF Command reports that it has lost track of Vanguard forces near Camp Phoenix.

Fixed Issues

• The Iron Challenge: Puny Creatures mission chain counter becomes visible when starting a mission.
  • Iron Challenge: Cornundacauda mission chain text has been corrected.
  • The Basic Economy mission in Cape Corinth no longer stalls.
  • Thorifoid Shaman attacks that cause Camera Shake should be less frequent now.
  • Weapons that referred to Rookie Weapon Cells have had their info text updated.

Known Issues

• Iron Challenge: Puny Creatures mission chain kill counter is still invisible if a mission was started before the update. This is only a display issue; mission points are still counted for each qualifying creature kill. DO NOT ABANDON THE MISSION or you will lose all prior progress.

Originally Posted Here

[*]Avatars outside of the biodomes now die immediately.

Great, I hope they also fixed it so you don't log in on top of a dome and will now be killed and taken down to 0 hp.

Great, I hope they also fixed it so you don't log in on top of a dome and will now be killed and taken down to 0 hp.

Probably, lol

Rgds

Ace

PLANET CALYPSO RELEASE NOTES 2015.4
2015-11-03

Crystal Palace

Due to new spacestation regulations, vehicles are no longer allowed on Crystal Palace.

Anyone has more info on this?
Would be nice if they posted the new regulations also..

Anyone has more info on this?
Would be nice if they posted the new regulations also..

I assume the "regulations" are just a roleplay thing, something from "CDF" or "Imperial Forces" or whatever, not from MA.

Ohh so there come the Ul cars :eyecrazy:

• Changed Lord Charon’s model from Harbinger to Warlock in The Gauntlet: Stage 1 instance.

Ok, so its an official change and not an error then. :)

Known Issues: AIMBOT (known to you now)
Fix it next time
Thank you in advance.

. . .
[*]The Iron Challenge: Cornundacauda mission chain has been converted to Kill Points from number of kills; higher maturity creatures provide higher mission points.
. . .

Unfortunately, the kill count completed has not been converted to Kill Points as well.
I had 3.3k of 5k for stage IV before the change.
Now it's 3.3k of 30k ...

I'm hoping that this is also be a display issue, as going from 66% completion to 10% completion would be pretty disappointing.

Unfortunately, the kill count completed has not been converted to Kill Points as well.
Now it's 3.3k of 30k ...

I'm hoping that this is also be a display issue, as going from 66% completion to 10% completion would be pretty disappointing.

I hope they take this example and addapt it for all missions in the game for god sake.

Now it's 3.3k of 30k ...

They should just convert all kills to the minimal points possible, i.e. if youngs give 6 points then multiply the kill score by 6.

But that should have been done already, I dont know if they will fix anything now :(

Now it's 3.3k of 30k ...

That's weird. I have stage V at 1970/60000, and I didn't grind them after turning in the 5k, so there couldn't be 2k kills for me, perhaps just a hundred of two of random kills (with a Dominant giving 12 points now, the conversion looks about right).

Maybe only some people are affected, or maybe only the IV stage...

That's weird. I have stage V at 1970/60000, and I didn't grind them after turning in the 5k, so there couldn't be 2k kills for me, perhaps just a hundred of two of random kills (with a Dominant giving 12 points now, the conversion looks about right).

Ok, that's interesting Svarog, I'll look at putting together a support case tomorrow then.

Forgot to check mine, was on roughly 7k/10k with Corns.

Will see next time I log in, what it's on now.

The CDF Deserter in Chug’s Hideout once again offers vehicles, in exchange for Combat Tokens.

At work all day, can anyone tell me more about these? What vehicles are available? How many tokens?
Maybe buying a new car or maybe selling tokens:)

The CDF Deserter in Chug’s Hideout once again offers vehicles, in exchange for Combat Tokens.

At work all day, can anyone tell me more about these? What vehicles are available? How many tokens?
Maybe buying a new car or maybe selling tokens:)

CDF Light Scout Vehicle (a valk) - 20k tokens
CDF Armored Personnel Carrier (pitbull) - 25k
CDF Utilty Helicoper (gungnir) - 35k
CDF Patrol Vehicle (jeep) - 20k
CDF Light Hovercraft - 25k

All C and UL.

CDF Light Scout Vehicle (a valk) - 20k tokens
CDF Armored Personnel Carrier (pitbull) - 25k
CDF Utilty Helicoper (gungnir) - 35k
CDF Patrol Vehicle (jeep) - 20k
CDF Light Hovercraft - 25k

All C and UL.

Thank you Sir :)

Forgot to check mine, was on roughly 7k/10k with Corns.

Will see next time I log in, what it's on now.

They're aware of the issue:

. . .

We are aware of the issue with the converted Cornundacauda Iron Challenge Mission counters and are investigating solutions. . .

While I welcome the change, and hope they convert the other 'kill number' missions to points as well, I don't think anyone would want to lose their progress on whatever level of the mission they're on.

Hopefully getting this first one fixed will ensure any future conversions go more smoothly.

I'm at stage V and had 3k+/10K and are now at 3k+/60K :( This should be corrected...
I'll put in a support case also.

I'll put in a support case also.

The more support cases, the more likely it'll be fixed by Friday.

Seems a simple error that could be corrected inside a week.

My spider sense makes me think other missions will be altered in the future in a similar way....

Teleportation on CP still not working or permanently disabled?

Known Issues: AIMBOT (known to you now)
Fix it next time
Thank you in advance.

I responded to the last update, the very first post about fixing the aim bot issue.

They cant seem to figure out there is soooo many players in this game who want that going asap :yup:

At work all day, can anyone tell me more about these?

That they after a few hours no longer were availible. I tried to check at the NPC, but the NPC seems gone.

The CDF Deserter mission has been temporarily disabled and will be reactived after the patch scheduled for next Tuesday.
Originally Posted Here

Back