Entropia Universe 15.6.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• The “Nearby” feature no longer reveals avatars in PVP zones.
  • Interface tooltips now display more quickly.
  • The default key mapping for new avatars has been adjusted as follows:
    • E is now “Use Tool”
    • Space is now “Jump”
    • Left-Alt is now “Aim Mode”
    • Right-Alt is now “Select Self”
    • B is “Recall all Vehicles”
    • NOTE: Pressing the “Reset to Default” button in the keymapping interface will result in the keymappings listed above for ALL avatars.
  • Down time for the event system has been adjusted to better correspond with the current release and patch schedule.
  • CLD Plot Deeds can now be listed on the auction.
  • It is now possible to discard the Dominax Garter Lite (L) item obtained from Starter Packs at the Trade Terminal.
Fixes

• An issue with Christmas Fireworks animation has been corrected.
  • An issue with the Dominax Original Garter Adjusted (L) has been corrected.
Known Issues

• The Startroom tutorial still refers to the old default keybindings.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

The “Nearby” feature no longer reveals avatars in PVP zones.

WSS
AoE
Taco-smash
Troll alerts
Mod warnings
Message deleted

This topic is now abbreviated

Last edited:
ohh crappy version.

Wow watch you head miners and huters in pvp4 now this is danger :ahh::sniper:

I guess need a big warning in screnn sometime like avatar near or sometime ;)

S
Disable all the things that light up like scavator do big light like laser

Hmmm its great there is no nearby anymore but pls try to work out select target, pets share dmg in pvp exploits as well in the future :yup:

if select target is still around is useless anyway, free ticket to cheat still

I presume it doesnt make a difference to select next target? As i believe that is the real issue with pvp?

Rgds

Ace

I presume it doesnt make a difference to select next target? As i believe that is the real issue with pvp?

Rgds

Ace

"Select Target", not "Select Next Target". If they remove select next target I will be very unhappy.

"Select Target", not "Select Next Target". If they remove select next target I will be very unhappy.

To be fair, I don't go to pvp much. Whichever one it is, that is used by pkers to find and attack people without having to actually look around.

Rgds

Ace

"The “Nearby” feature no longer reveals avatars in PVP zones."
About time. But I wonder how long will it take for the "uber" pk'ers to come up with something new to "not-exploit"... A day, a week, a month...? lol

U guys mean 100% hitrate fixed? Now will be interesting to see who's gonna win next LG :)

select target not fixed
I just got shot by it and its in front of my eyes still working

Delete it to much drama

Last edited:
U guys mean 100% hitrate fixed? Now will be interesting to see who's gonna win next LG :)

Thats exactly what I mean, now you have to use mousecursor and left finger to fire and hope to hit, not macros and bugged features ingame :)

Thats exactly what I mean, now you have to use mousecursor and left finger to fire and hope to hit, not macros and bugged features ingame :)

Sound like linzey works in office humm what you guys thing :eyecrazy:

If so why you wait so long to fixt it

select target not fixed
I just got shot by it and its in front of my eyes still working

So if miners are surrounded by mobs, we are in the clear, ish?

Rgds

Ace

I'm laughing my ass off :laugh::laugh::laugh:

<removed>

Way to go MA. Now lets hope its fixed for real...:lolup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seems I was wrong my friends said it was fixed, its not fixed and I wont spend a pec in PVP until its fixed......

Yea its good anyways who ever win the still have have to shot more them before so for us even better :beerchug:

Delete it to much drama:smash::tapfinger:sniper::popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:
Now change pvp planetside to cost you a shot per miss ( like space ) and all sorted . . Unless of course its already like this.

Pvp talk is always like going to defecate.

For as nice as you wanna put it, it always ends up in shit

Nobody is mentioning anything about space? Is the feature disabled there too?
Would suck bigtime because now i just wait till the pirates are gone, saves me decay on my ship and repair tool that way.

Nobody is mentioning anything about space? Is the feature disabled there too?
Would suck bigtime because now i just wait till the pirates are gone, saves me decay on my ship and repair tool that way.

Its not disabled planetside so assuming not in space either, enjoy being 100% hit of pirates still (we wouldnt want them having to spend peds??? :D )

Back