robj

Mature
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Min Er Va
Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.7.2
Nov 03 2015

Changes :

Updated Mining Spawners, mixing Ores and Energy in different locations.

Something like the "replace me" orbs?
Interesting wording.

Something like the "replace me" orbs?
Interesting wording.

Mining Spawners = Regenerating resource areas (and, in some cases, points)
Also was changed % of each ore and enmatters (for decreasing possible profit of course).

Mining Spawners = Regenerating resource areas (and, in some cases, points)
Also was changed % of each ore and enmatters (for decreasing possible profit of course).

Doesn't Toulan have a different mining system?

I.e. something like, a certain amount of stuff has to be mined to spawn other minerals? (A feature they implemented. Like staged mining)

Rgds

Ace

Doesn't Toulan have a different mining system?

I.e. something like, a certain amount of stuff has to be mined to spawn other minerals? (A feature they implemented. Like staged mining)

Rgds

Ace

I've been there 2 times and not noticed

I've been there 2 times and not noticed

Maybe i am thinking of cyrene....oh well. I was just throwing that out there, could have sworn I read something about it, somewhere.

Rgds

Ace

Damnit... that secret gold spot on Toulan is now gone forever..

MA couldn't handle the profitzzzzzzzz

It was gone with he last VU actually, my gold ratio was way down after they put lyst in the mix. I was getting 30% of what I was before on my last go around. :(

Still even 30% gold at 190% markup, and 55% lyst at 109%, and 15% iron at TT... that's some good cash flow..

131% average markup by my calculations.

I knew MA was going to start dabbling into balancing ore markups and spawns when the gazz overhaul came along.

They'll do what they can to alter markups (aka no weapon bps, explosive bp IV, and lack of craftable hunting equipment and general).. But when that fails and there are still "hot spots" where you can average over 120% markup, they'll do whatever they can with ore spawn ratios to balance it out.

Hence why OLA 43 is a lytarian dust fest now... used to be only 20-30% of that garbage.. now closer to 50%

Edit misread... but still even 15-20% gold claims is some nice profit

Last edited:
I was getting about 25-30% TT gold 3 months ago, but now its around 8-10%. My sample size wasn't huge though. That was around 2.5k drops, seems like it would've averaged out. I would need to camp to really see for sure, but I was tired of that place anyway. :laugh:

Back