Feffox Cave

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Today i got sentimental and someing reminded me the good old feffox cave (do not mix with feffoid cave...).

If you do not know what it is: it is an instance that was made for first (and only) feffox event (rules similar to Halloween Mayhem).

In my opinion it was THE BEST desigend instance so far. The cave was medium sized maze of some tunels with feffoxes spawned there (duh!).

The music inside was great too (here is link to the music theme there: <click>) - althogh it caused crashes quite often (but i guess its nothing that can't be fixed).

So question is: why it is gone?

Why can't we have like another feffox event (yes more events!) or mayby adjust this instance to something new. I mean the feffoxes instead of free spawned north-east of Camp Caravan could be all put in the feffox cave just for casual hunting there ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Have you been at the noob instance at Camp Icarus, the Gauntlet stage 2? They re-used the feffox cave for it, with calamusoids instead of feffoxes.

Have you been at the noob instance at Camp Icarus, the Gauntlet stage 2? They re-used the feffox cave for it, with calamusoids instead of feffoxes.

Really?

Isnt it lev restricted or something? If no i guess i shoudl pay it a visit (but i am on the way to Ark atm anyway) :laugh:

Falagor

Really?

Isnt it lev restricted or something? If no i guess i shoudl pay it a visit (but i am on the way to Ark atm anyway) :laugh:

Falagor

Used to be restricted, I think its one visit per 24 hours now.

You'll have fun and help out some new players have a mini adventure in the process. :)

Back