PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    isma
    Images

Near by is disable but new option is available

so after seen this is working in pvp4 so be super carefull when you are in pvp4 and this is how works

copy avatar link and and paste in chat after that click follow on the link and you see what direction is the opponent so this is giving free ped stay aware xD like hulk say ones if you see sometime come and post here so im here

write support fast so this option is disable or put nearby back for now in to the disable copy and paste link on chat
    TP SAKURA CITY -- chikara sachi condos 1,B

Cloud
    Society
    Extermination Core

unfair for anyone in lootable PvP

some time ago there was the tag bug where you could tag someone before they entered lootable pvp to find you easy without your knowing about it.

now if someone sees your glob/hof or teleport in just copy link and follow and find you effortlessly.

drilling that glob/hof you happy to hit? guard your nuts. you got a peeper on your 6 what just found you in 1minute from time he entered zone.

i hope its changed soon, or maybe turn radar on?

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    isma
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudyProducton View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    unfair for anyone in lootable PvP

some time ago there was the tag bug where you could tag someone before they entered lootable pvp to find you easy without your knowing about it.
    now if someone sees your glob/hof or teleport in just draw tag and find you effortlessly.

drilling that glob/hof you happy to hit? guard your nuts. you got a peeper on your 6 what just found you in 1minute from time he entered zone.

i hope its changed soon, or maybe turn radar on?
    Nah no radar on maybe a warning on top the screen only sometime like warning colonist near by and radar linking full red and grey so you know it's someone near but don't know how far or what direction no names no follow no thing just a warning that someone is near

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks so much for the heads up. It's crazy how there is always some work-around and how fast someone figures it out. But if you have no idea I'm going into pvp - then how would you know to copy my name link? Sure if someone globals - but only then right?

I just hope this makes space pirating crap or will actually cause them to work and not just camp and watch FL as new people enter the zone. Finally some justice?

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    isma
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DavinFelth View Post
    Thanks so much for the heads up. It's crazy how there is always some work-around and how fast someone figures it out. But if you have no idea I'm going into pvp - then how would you know to copy my name link? Sure if someone globals - but only then right?

I just hope this makes space pirating crap or will actually cause them to work and not just camp and watch FL as new people enter the zone. Finally some justice?

Only if the see global or the see you go in other way is searh from player registered and get you avatar link

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mai isma apari View Post
    Only if the see global or the see you go in other way is searh from player registered and get you avatar link
    And if your not listed in playerregister, people can still get your avatar link from the offline messaging system or from the custom chatchannels by using 'listmembers' command - some might just make themself some notes with regulary 'usefull' avatar links.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    OK, yes thanks that's what I was thinking. No one is gonna note me on their list LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by John B Knight View Post
    And if your not listed in playerregister, people can still get your avatar link from the offline messaging system or from the custom chatchannels by using 'listmembers' command - some might just make themself some notes with regulary 'usefull' avatar links.
    All the methods require that you know the name(s) you are looking for, you can't just see if anyone is online.

For me this is a Xmas gifts to pirates, I hope they take it to their hart, and stop their "speeding" (I Heard in a conversation ingame some month ago it still was possible). Pirates can turn themselves practically invisible by sitting in passenger seat at Calypso Space Station, with all the privateers that are parked around there (to see them you need to crank up Graphics - the higher Graphics your computer manager, the further away you can see them).

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    but pirates can't see new people entering the area. someone could exit foma on their way to where-ever - and they wouldn't see the new name pop up on FL. Isn't that bad for them?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
    All the methods require that you know the name(s) you are looking for, you can't just see if anyone is online.

For me this is a Xmas gifts to pirates, I hope they take it to their hart, and stop their "speeding" (I Heard in a conversation ingame some month ago it still was possible). Pirates can turn themselves practically invisible by sitting in passenger seat at Calypso Space Station, with all the privateers that are parked around there (to see them you need to crank up Graphics - the higher Graphics your computer manager, the further away you can see them).
    Actually you could make a 'pirate list' with their avatar links and then you know which direction you should avoid - on the other hand of course pirates can pull the avatar link of everyone flying up into space and then they dont need to follow him out instead another pirate could use the avatar link to fly an intercept course.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast