Next thing to do?

sagivstern

Mature
Just finished the puny iron missions and im looking for the next thing to do.
Maybe start another iron mission, but cant decide on which to choose.
I am using mostly melee knife, atm got bukin's knife.
Ill appreciate someone pointing me to the right direction.
ty

Daikiba, Combibo, Kerberos, Berys, start them all and jump between them depending on current loot situation.

Find a mentor :cool:

Become involved in your community. Not everything has to be pew pew pew solo. :)

ty

Get a quad, thruster, kismet, and go get you some space PVP!

Plenty of people out there carrying loot worth PED. If you're skilled enough aiming a quad, you'll never depo again and can play on the 100-500ped you'll loot per day pretty effortlessly! =)

Last edited:
Think about going to arkadia, much more mobs there that suit your level.

ty

Looks like you've been playing 5.5 years at least. To get the best answer you need to supply a bit more information about your health level and what equipment you use (armor, gun, fap).

I'd echo what Svarog suggests as choices and add Foul and maybe even Argonaut. There are plenty of choices. Where I'd differ, is once you've chosen, stick it out until its complete or at least collected the stage reward.

:sniper:

Daikiba, Combibo, Kerberos, Berys, start them all and jump between them depending on current loot situation.

Thank you ill look into one of those.

Find a mentor :cool:

The thing is I already have one... he just hasn't connected the past 65 days, tho I don't want to abandon him.

Become involved in your community. Not everything has to be pew pew pew solo. :)

Good idea, I would be more inclined to do so if I had more knowledge of the game.
It will take me some time to get to that point.

Get a quad, thruster, kismet, and go get you some space PVP!

Plenty of people out there carrying loot worth PED. If you're skilled enough aiming a quad, you'll never depo again and can play on the 100-500ped you'll loot per day pretty effortlessly! =)

I don't think its wise for a newbie to start space battle's ATM

Think about going to arkadia, much more mobs there that suit your level.

I did think about that but if there are possibilities on calypso I'd rather stay here.

Looks like you've been playing 5.5 years at least. To get the best answer you need to supply a bit more information about your health level and what equipment you use (armor, gun, fap).

I'd echo what Svarog suggests as choices and add Foul and maybe even Argonaut. There are plenty of choices. Where I'd differ, is once you've chosen, stick it out until its complete or at least collected the stage reward.

:sniper:

I've been playing on and off for quite some time.
Each time I come back its like i completely forget everything I learned (just need a push in the right way to recollect my memories).
About me, my health stands at 108 and my equipment is Bukin's blade, up until now I did puny's armor-less and with TT knife (I plan to play melee all the way, hard or not its my preference), I also have pixie+2A and rascal+5B tho im not using them atm, fap wise I use the standard vivo T1A.
I also started an excel sheet book from the last time I played, writing how much I spend and how much I earn (hunting tracker), and lastly I dont plan on mining/crafting.
That's about it, I will add foul's and argo's to the list and ill choose one from them eventually.

try cyrene, the blade will be good for all the atlas island mobs which starts the test of faith clothing epic, plus the sea wraith have their own mission allowing doubling up and can drop RSB S1X1's

also look at the refurb fap while there

I don't think its wise for a newbie to start space battle's ATM

Why not? It's not like its all about who has the biggest gun or PED card in space, its all individual *human* skill, all about how good you can aim that quad and how quick your reflexes are. I've seen newbies straight from the sweat swamp turn into some badass pirates and loot hundreds their first day in practice.

Why not? It's not like its all about who has the biggest gun or PED card in space, its all individual *human* skill, all about how good you can aim that quad and how quick your reflexes are.

Morales. Scruples. Principles.

But yes if a Sociopath or Psychopath finds their way to Entropia, they can find their heaven in Lootable PVP space this much is true.

I think if I see much more emphasis on Entropia focusing on Lootable PVP, I'll join the Selling threads that we all see on this forum. This isn't the game I joined 9 years ago, and not what I wanted it to focus on.

Takes a while to turn a supertanker around, but there is still time. I hope someone is paying attention, cos ComPets aint me.

Morales. Scruples. Principles.

But yes if a Sociopath or Psychopath finds their way to Entropia, they can find their heaven in Lootable PVP space this much is true.

I think if I see much more emphasis on Entropia focusing on Lootable PVP, I'll join the Selling threads that we all see on this forum. This isn't the game I joined 9 years ago, and not what I wanted it to focus on.

Takes a while to turn a supertanker around, but there is still time. I hope someone is paying attention, cos ComPets aint me.

MA decided "better to turn the players against each other so they don't unite against us" :laugh::laugh:

Reminds me of ancient Rome :wtg:

Because a newbie might decide that it's a normal ingame activity like any other and jump onto it - not for loot but for fun, and when he realizes it's not, he would be glad to give back all those hundreds back and more to clear his name but it will be too late.

MA decided "better to turn the players against each other so they don't unite against us" :laugh::laugh:

Reminds me of ancient Rome :wtg:

Reminds me of the strategy to spread the playerbase out as wide as possible across multiple forums with non consensual lootable PVP between them.

Mindark employee's have IQ's well above 100 and have all the data. If they cant see what needs tweaking to achieve higher player participation and lower 'disappearance' despite reading all the support cases, chat logs & forum posts then evolution will probably take its natural course.

I'd like to say I'm optomistic. If I'm honest I think this is the true situation at the moment:

monkey-deaf-dumb-blind.jpg

Not listening. Not watching. Not communicating.

and I'm desperately sad about it. :(

Last edited:
Trauma I amplifier. Put it on the bukin. It doesn't really fit but the eco is still above 2.8
Hunt Daikiba,Shinkiba, Cornundos, Foul, Combibo, Exarosaur and Cornundacaudas. check if you can do higher than youngs. If you can try a molisk young.. your bukins/trauma I can handle them, but they bite hard..

You will loot pixie and kobold armor parts which you can sell for markup or wear them. Cornundos sometimes also drop fap-50
Markup items: Daikiba wool and hides, Foul Bones, Molisk teeth(not that high markup anymore due to stupid pets)

Daikiba/Shinkiba has an iron mission as does Foul, Combibo and Cornundacaudas. My advice is to mix them and not grind one mob. Find out where the loot is and keep returning to pick it up.

Back