Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

osten

Dominant
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Eon Ost Turf
I'm struggling to get 40h play on this event. Am I the only one?

I'm about half way and I get approx 2h play (grinding) every evening. I could probably make it more if I sleep at work and ignore my kids and wife. I could do that if I knew I would win, but I wont, but I'd like to challenge my luck at least. Funny enough, I did first 8h during a weekend LAN party, but still not able to do more.

I know MA has added time to events before, and I hereby want to check if its worth bothering MA asking for another week, for us with a bit of real life.

it is quite short for the average player's free time and also budget.

But guess MA is already looking at the calender, because there's MM by December, and there has to be some mid november event or something to keep players :rolleyes:

It is definitely doable.
I knew I need to do 4h every day and adjust for days I knew I can't do it.

Although it is luck based event to some extent, good gear is still essential and I think MA opted for 40h in 10 days to limit chances of people winning multiple prizes with same gear.

I was looking forward to this event but haven't taken part due to the hours/days. I just can't find that amount of free time per day.

So it is event for the jobless people. I see some charity work from MA to support the poor and homeless.

BTW I just want to point out that you are ruin the economy with free services :dance:

What are you talking about ;). Plenty of time!

I have done 36h (i stoped since i realsied i won't reach 10k points) already in HM and already on 13h mark on Ark Gold rush (65h minimum for each category). And i was slacking a lot and playing other games a lot too!.
Also i have ambitious plan to complete ALL four cats in Ark GR (total over 260h - untill end of november) and i think its very possible.

But yeah - person with job + family has to sacrifice a lot to competee with no-lifers ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Never ignore family for this , is not worth it , can allow more days to complete it.

They should have opened the event for the week prior to halloween also, and "normalized" the scores.

TBH, makes no odds if you complete the 40hours.

I've done the 40, and got around 8k points. 1 1k, 2 twins and 3 or 4 100's.

Unless you hit that big one, your not going to win. Had spells of nearly 30 minutes without even a rotten dropping.
Now I wont even be mentioned with my tiny score, as the past years some folks have 20k plus points, so either the chosen ones looting the 5k's multiple times, or someone killing a mob every 10 seconds with uber guns.

Back