Selling [Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (M)]

DanTheManKae

Provider
Selling [Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (M)] taking offers via PM here or in game!

S1Hp2M8.png

Last edited:
No offers? No SB?
Well I go first.
+ 1k

I will go +1.6k

it looks cool. like superman :D

ok, i can give u 4k for it

tt+5k from me for Dracula's cloak.

Crazy no one wants to beat his 5k offer on this cloak? Shouldn't it be pretty obvious that this is a 10-15k cloak(It is to me)? Only 6 M/ 2 F in existence, and this is THE ONLY CLOAK DROP OF 2015! lol and yes those other people selling were selling for me because I offered a sellers fee. I am a open minded person though. If anyone can provide me a screenshot of another being looted this year, I will admit entropialife, and me were both wrong. FYI guys, I WAS NOT running entropia tracker when this thing dropped. Wish I was to get a pic of my highest hunting loot ever scored (with the MU). So please don't tell me your friend got one to drop but wasn't running entropia tracker, and thats the reason it's not showing up.

Now all that aside this is a serious auction, and it looks like someone might get one hell of a steal on a very nice cloak if someone does not beat his offer of 5k.

Thanks again for offers and interest in Cloak.

This doesn't seem like a serious auction to me. There's no BO and no end time, this is just open ended bidding

<removed> I will just leave it open as selling and taking offers for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
/mod note/ pricecheck comments have been moved to a separate thread in the relevant section.

7.5k from the man in the tall hat!

Crazy no one wants to beat his 5k offer on this cloak? Shouldn't it be pretty obvious that this is a 10-15k cloak(It is to me)? Only 6 M/ 2 F in existence, and this is THE ONLY CLOAK DROP OF 2015! lol and yes those other people selling were selling for me because I offered a sellers fee. I am a open minded person though. If anyone can provide me a screenshot of another being looted this year, I will admit entropialife, and me were both wrong. FYI guys, I WAS NOT running entropia tracker when this thing dropped. Wish I was to get a pic of my highest hunting loot ever scored (with the MU). So please don't tell me your friend got one to drop but wasn't running entropia tracker, and thats the reason it's not showing up.

Now all that aside this is a serious auction, and it looks like someone might get one hell of a steal on a very nice cloak if someone does not beat his offer of 5k.

Thanks again for offers and interest in Cloak.

My attitude here was pretty terrible want to apologize about that. BO dropped to +12.9k!

New buy out of +9999. I don't see this going lower and want to wrap this up and find this awesome cloak it's new home, so I hope this does the trick and kick starts a few bids or a pm for BO. It hurts to come down and I'd love to keep it, but I need the ped and have to let the market decide. I'm thinking I will get a buy out at this price. Thank you all for interest and GL!

Stacks with rings and stim pills, I think pretty much everything

In the case of 2 people wanting buy out, it will go to who ever posted here or pm'd me first.

Last edited:
Back