Uber: The Lucky Little Vampire!

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Hi all,

It has been some time since I posted in this section of the forum, and boy was this a nice hit on the Vamps!!

Then not long after I got this one...

It has to be said, I've been storming it over the last few logged in days!

Good luck to everyone in the Mayhem.

Congrats Akira on those HOF's!!! :cool::yay::)
Were you streaming at the time??

Looks like you'll make your own newscast too! :)

Super un-eco FTW confirmed ;)
Gratz

Was thinking the same thing , mby its time to pick up my maddox iv again , gz m8:D

Or my...karma killer :)

Congratulations!

gz :p how many times you sold out and come back ? :D

Big gratz!!

Must have been that lucky essence I had left over. :eyecrazy:

Thanks everyone, appreciate your kind words.

Gratz.

The Count can be a little reluctant to open his wallet. Glad to see you picked his pockets :)

Ff

Congratulations for the double hof :cool:.

I love your evader/dodger lvl :-D

Also Congratz :-D

Why un- eco? Isnt that a 3.0 gun?

2.601 Damage per Pec with Improved A204 (according to Entropedia) @ level 43

I would love to see OP's hunting logs if he's got any. We could finally know if super uneco setups are actually profitable.

2.601 Damage per Pec with Improved A204 (according to Entropedia) @ level 43

I would love to see OP's hunting logs if he's got any. We could finally know if super uneco setups are actually profitable.

I can tell you that so far using a sword uneconomically has not proven beneficial to me thus far. But appears that these types of hits can generate some big hits. This one, Alan's 330k, stig and the sidekick taco's ath.. all from unmaxed weaponry.

I can tell you that so far using a sword uneconomically has not proven beneficial to me thus far. But appears that these types of hits can generate some big hits. This one, Alan's 330k, stig and the sidekick taco's ath.. all from unmaxed weaponry.

Reminds me of salty's sig, "Guy On A Buffalo... WE HUNT ON CONDITION." :laugh:

lol guys.

I'm lvl 43 on dmg, 52 on hit. I was using stims until they were coming out of my ears which, I can tell you, definitely help!

Basically, running around with this weapon, depending of course on what I do, is not that bad, despite me being less than half way on the damage front. Might be something to do with it's "Improvedness" :D

Anyhow....

Back