Pet Food

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
I've put up with 320%+ food prices for months now, although it's starting to become very frustrating and annoying to those actually supporting the new pet system.

I burn around 1K bars an evening, more at weekends, and that's eco skilling. There#s no way I would ever find that many fruit to support my pet zoo.

MU is ok, I'm happy to pay reasonable prices, although there're things that can be done to pull down the price a bit.

What if a proportion of nutrio bars dropped from stable when dumping a load of freshly tamed pets? Or certain pets gave bars when dumping them to stable.

Or fruit bars dropped from boxes?

Come up with a solution please, as training many of the more hungry pets introduced these days requires a change.

Actually pet food prices is holding the game back, more people would train pets at 200% MU or less for food, more would probably tame if tamed mobs dropped bars, more rings would be sold too. The whole pet economy would improve.

All comments welcome, ask MA want you want from this.

Thanks

Rick

To be the best pokemon trainer you have to pay the price :D

LOL...I've been paying :yup:,..... I think it's cheaper feeding my kids than MA pets this last year.

Besides I love my zoo. I'm not selling them.

Rick

The price of pet food is nuts. If you go on a full on trainning run, you can be going through 300 ped nutria in 4 days.

I know the prices are community driven, but we still need help from MA to drop enough of the stuff to drop prices...

The price of pet food is nuts. If you go on a full on trainning run, you can be going through 300 ped nutria in 4 days.

I know the prices are community driven, but we still need help from MA to drop enough of the stuff to drop prices...

Thank you Kull.

I run 23 pets myself (active pets), many top end pets too and they love to eat bars.

Grazing lands i.e. Farmville style on Las and cld estates... perhaps. Always thought it weird eu farms grow mob DNA but not plant products for feed

What if a proportion of nutrio bars dropped from stable when dumping a load of freshly tamed pets? Or certain pets gave bars when dumping them to stable.

Or fruit bars dropped from boxes?

Come up with a solution please, as training many of the more hungry pets introduced these days requires a change.

It has been rumored that MA will be releasing farms in some upcoming VU when the full CLD system is released. Sorry to say my guess is that MA is keeping the fruit finds very low and hard to get right now to get more and more people to invest in the new system that isn't here yet.

lol if u complain about food prices ...

i guess u dont know that there is another bad problem for tamer and those who wanne be one

to tame uber mobs do u need later a higher evade than tamer lvl !!!

like the purple kong can be tamed only by joda since hes lvl 145 in evade and playing since the beta :(

be prepared to chip in a lot

( by the way i got still some skills left for sale :p )

Back