Planet calypso patch notes 2015.4.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO PATCH NOTES 2015.4.1
2015-11-10
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes

• The CDF Deserter has been restored, and offers vehicles in exchange for Combat Tokens. The vehicles in stock at any particular time are variable and are restocked at random intervals, similar to items in the Combat Token Trader.
  • Updated Creature Control Capsule item information, including Pumpkin Sweets, which have been renamed to Creature Control Candy - The Big Pumpkin.
  • Halloween Mayhem gates have been removed.
  • Atlas Haven:
    • The Octagon has been removed.
    • Surrounding ambient sounds have been improved.
Fixed Issues

• The “Iron Challenge: Puny Creatures” counter will now reappear upon killing any eligible creature, if not currently visible.
  • The “Further Investigation” mission will no longer get stuck when killing robots before closing the dialogue window. Mission progress has also been made more apparent for this mission.
  • The “Complete the Wave” now more clearly indicates when your avatar is within the event area and when kills are counted.
  • Tutorial NPCs now refer to the recently updated default keymap settings.
  • Nina Columbus is now properly clothed.
Known Issues

• The Twin Peaks minimap area displays incorrectly.
  • Ground cover vegetation is missing in several areas.

Originally Posted Here

[*]The CDF Deserter has been restored, and offers vehicles in exchange for Combat Tokens. The vehicles in stock at any particular time are variable and are restocked at random intervals, similar to items in the Combat Token Trader.

It's the "We are out of beer, but we are expecting a shipment soon" all over again :beerchug:

Select target

Why not select target get removed. What happend with entropia there u need gaming skills for pvp. Now everybody hold in a mousebutton and have 100%hit.
Why do we have faps. To keep us alive? Well the fap dont work against select target.... u rly need to develope smartere then this...

If u want to set up a macro for "select target" function PM me! Don't fail shots at pvp zones, thats giving money to MA!

236 MB for this? Last patch was similar size with not much content either.

Something fishy is going on...

Might be adding all the stuff for Christmas but not enabled for a quick deployment.

Quote Originally Posted by fred5283 View Post

Might be adding all the stuff for Christmas but not enabled for a quick deployment.

no no no, its all to do with Space

You do know there ARE other planets right....

Hello world

I would like to ask in the nicest way possible. Can you guys maybe come up with a fix to * Select Target Macro *. I do not mean to be so persistant, but it would mean alot to me and some other people if you would throw a quick fix in there.

Thanks Guys!

+1 Rep for the up coming fix! :yay::lolup::wtg::woot::birthday::beerchug::clap::drink::dance::headbang::lift::tapfinger:thumbup::tiphat::shower::monkey::swoon:

Hello world

I would like to ask in the nicest way possible. Can you guys maybe come up with a fix to * Select Target Macro *. I do not mean to be so persistant, but it would mean alot to me and some other people if you would throw a quick fix in there.

Thanks Guys!

+1 Rep for the up coming fix! :yay::lolup::wtg::woot::birthday::beerchug::clap::drink::dance::headbang::lift::tapfinger:thumbup::tiphat::shower::monkey::swoon:

I second this motion along with the fix for explosive IV

And the bug that prevents my avatar from getting a ATH !! ;)

and the NO HOF bug please - its been bugging me for years now and every update is the same:scratch2:

I bet they forgot to switch on the Deserter...

Dear MA, every hour I'm standing at the broker instead of hunting you're losing the money I haven't lost, and it's been 8 hours already :ahh:

Back