SELECT TARGET and mouse

TheOne

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Henxy Rose AngelHenx
Hello since every pvpr use something called select target for aim 100% i heard u can use a gaming mouse that has build in a macro button so u Just need to hold that button inside and look at person, it Will shoot when you have yout enemy in sight and not before!. I want also aim like this since my peds can hold longer becuse i never waste a bullet in the sky :)

I Will go out today buy a New mouse so i also have this function.
What mouse should i buy today?
Cant wait to try it ?

And also pls tell me how i set up the mouse after buying it!

Thnx
AngelHenx

my pleasure to help you set it up :). You dont need to feed MA anymore :).

Ah, botting gives u a 2 day ban, so u can bot too.

Don't forget personal Healer "bot" with a piece of duct tape and follow command.

I've heard gaming related changes or anything related to good you play the game isn't on developers board for this year.I only see cosmetic changes , missions that no one ever does it and everything else that basically don't serve anyone.
As long as ppl deposit and they decay why they should care ?
Let the cheaters, bots , macros and everything else that makes you a better hunter/pk'er determine who is better.
In the end money talks.I want my money back for the pvp gear.You can't use it properly when someone hit you 1000/1000 when in real world proper game under these circumstances he would hit you 200/1000
I only wish developers will take the chance and watch real competitions, quake, counter-strike and see how important is for a real gamer to use his brain and his hands, tactics and everything else, not just stupid programs and ped card.
What does it take you to understand that this is not attractive? How long does it take you to do real changes?
Oh yeah and then you get it in your face, "it is just a game function, everyone use it, it is normal", THEN REMOVE THAT FUNCTION FOR EVER!
There is no such function in any other competitive game, there is no function like that in real hunting, you don't press something and kill an enemy , when you go in the jungle you don't just use a tool to kill an animal, you can just miss too given the environment (fog, wind, freeze etc)
I wish MA will listen to what people say, I am sure that they got tons of support tickets and everyone got the same answer.It is time for you to change and its time to change in better.

They just don't care :eyecrazy::scratch2::mad:

History for support case 309794:

2015-09-20 00:36 You wrote:

YOUR LAND GRAB SYSTEM IS BROKE FIX IT. How many support cases does it take for you guys to fix something. We are paying your wages atleast try fixing it or disable it. It is just exploit on top of exploit and it seems you guys don't give a shit since it makes you money. The entire society logged on inside the fort as soon as it begun. You have stated this is against the rules but you sit by and do nothing at all. The majority of people involved in the Land Grab system are some of your most active players, you'd think you'd care. It would take nothing at all to remove the select target action which everyone is taking advantage of, that alone would level the playing field. The safe zone and logging in to fort is I'm sure much more difficult but you added turrets to eliminate mob trains ages ago, you'd think you could have fixed the land vehicle crap by now or the logging in the fort issue. You obviously don't really care at all. You'd rather add other bugs before fixing your existing ones. Please do something it's been this way too long.
2015-09-21 13:31 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Lance,

Thank you for your support case and your feedback.

It will be forwarded to our management and Planet Calypso.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

History for support case 308780:

2015-08-27 15:41 You wrote:

The system in place for these are a joke. Why is there a safe zone next to the claim? Why is it you are able to spawn vehicle next to claim to hide in? Why is there a bug associated with the select target feature in game being used. I would strongly suggest that something be done very soon about this or disable the whole thing all together. I have invested money in order to compete in this and it is a total joke and know my soc mates are using the bug the other soc which particaptes admits to using it as well but I don't feel this makes it right. One of there soc mates even took it and told everyone on forum how its done. They also have a non soc member logout of game and log in after land grab begins and blow the mcr at there request when they know they are next to the claim. Everytime we clear the claim one of there members just runs from safe zone next to turret and reclaims or from the pitbulls spawned next to claim itself. Please do something.
2015-08-28 16:56 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi lance,

Thank you for your support case and your feedback.

It will be forwarded to our management and Planet Calypso.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

It's not like aimbot but rather trigger, also with the crappy net code, you still miss.
(I tried it out, and I actually prefer normal manual aim, I am just hitting much better..)

So from my point of view, select target is maybe a boost for only completely incompetent people, and it's definitelyly no 100% Hit.

Again, hitting in EU is extremely easy anyway, it's just the net code that sux that makes you miss.

Pecka

They just don't care :eyecrazy::scratch2::mad:

Iv sent them alot of cases about both PvP4 and LG, i gave up and sold 0x0 and my 2k SGA, and now have my RX armor for sale.

History for support case 301176:

2015-04-11 08:19 You wrote:

Tips on how i think you will get LandGrab more fun and better.

* Remove all safezones in fort.

* Turn off so you cant fly or drive inside fort with any car or plane, should be abit from the wall so no one can jump out in the air over the wall. This should force people to walk throw the main gate.

* Turn off so you cant TP inside fort so you have to walk throw the main gate. (same area as planes and cars shouldnt be allowed in.)

* Fix so you cant logout and login when LG has started.

* Remove "Select Target" <- This is the most pressing problem right now.

Have a good weekend!

Regards Jimmy.

2015-04-14 09:40 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Xpl0jd,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your suggestions. We really appreciate this kind of feedback and I have forwarded your comments to the responsible team.

We are unable to say whether or not your suggestions will be implemented, but please stay tuned to the News section and Release Notes on the website.

Kind regards,
Kriss | Entropia Universe Support

Last edited:
Mouse

Okey guys i Will test this out. I bought a razor taipan gaming mouse. Will that work. And how i set up this function?

Thnx ?

can't think of any mouse having a auto shoot feature, but some do have a sniping button (when you press it, it lowers the dpi on the mouse giving a slower more accurate aim) to have an auto shoot, i imagine this is extra software and it may breach a few rules and lead to a ban

Tips on how i think you will get LandGrab more fun and better.

* Remove all safezones in fort.

* Turn off so you cant fly or drive inside fort with any car or plane, should be abit from the wall so no one can jump out in the air over the wall. This should force people to walk throw the main gate.

* Turn off so you cant TP inside fort so you have to walk throw the main gate. (same area as planes and cars shouldnt be allowed in.)

* Fix so you cant logout and login when LG has started.

* Remove "Select Target" <- This is the most pressing problem right now.

- Safe zones are strange, yes

- I would allow vehicles, if there would be collision model (so you cannot freaking run through them, i.e. pitbull hiding)

- In regards to teleportation, the FORT should be slightly redesigned. If you would disable the TPing in, the Main Gate would be a huge un-fun choke point (they should actually work with PVP community, run few PVP events, and iterate on feedback.. but well it's a small dev team so it's highly unlikely)

- You have to be able to login and logout (just because of frequent crashes). The fact people can login in fort after even starts, well that should be somehow worked on and I don't think it's that hard. Like for example, you have to click LG terminal outside of fort to register as LG participant before you can enter in. That means, people who would login after LG starts would be kicked out of fort area.

- Yeah I agree, select target should be removed. It's just making everyone too equal ;)

- Safe zones are strange, yes

- I would allow vehicles, if there would be collision model (so you cannot freaking run through them, i.e. pitbull hiding)

- In regards to teleportation, the FORT should be slightly redesigned. If you would disable the TPing in, the Main Gate would be a huge un-fun choke point (they should actually work with PVP community, run few PVP events, and iterate on feedback.. but well it's a small dev team so it's highly unlikely)

- You have to be able to login and logout (just because of frequent crashes). The fact people can login in fort after even starts, well that should be somehow worked on and I don't think it's that hard. Like for example, you have to click LG terminal outside of fort to register as LG participant before you can enter in. That means, people who would login after LG starts would be kicked out of fort area.

- Yeah I agree, select target should be removed. It's just making everyone too equal ;)

My idea was that the attacking soc should storm the fort and try take it down and i think that would be really fun, and you will always be able to hide under pitbulls.

Maybe they could make it possible that you cant login inside the fort first 5 min.

In theory it's all there they just need to straighten it out. There is a jamming device to deter tp'ing in. There is a no vehicle zone but it's on top of the claim move it out to a point where you actually have a chance to take out the opponent before he gets to claim. Same with the safe zone around turret. Make it so you can't be bumped at revivals, that's an issue everywhere; you get bumped at sand king revival when trying to return all the time, makes no sense in a no pvp zone to have that enabled. The use of flying vehicles is fine cause you take decay and the landing zones can be ambush points. But like Jimmy said the intended use of a fort system should be the attackers storming the gates fighting their way in, then working their way through the corridors to the mcr. But all that being said the reward for the LG's need to be increased as well. They returned the natural spawn of low maturity spiders to takuta, two other LA's with tax free falx, there should be unique dna on each of these 8 LA's with a mission tied to each of them. Possibly ores and enmatters that are rare only on these. An event system added for them like all other LA's.

Hello since every pvpr use something called select target for aim 100% i heard u can use a gaming mouse that has build in a macro button so u Just need to hold that button inside and look at person, it Will shoot when you have yout enemy in sight and not before!. I want also aim like this since my peds can hold longer becuse i never waste a bullet in the sky :)

First off EU isn't really a true PVP style game so yes it sucks. Second my guess is that a lot are not using any type of macro/mouse for next target in PVP since over all it slows you down. It's must faster to aim and shoot the person then it is to use Next Target since when you do use Next Target then fire...your avatar will then go into sloooooooowww motion as it aims.

If anything my guess is you are manually using Next Target to fire and before you can get a shot off you die?

Anyway GL :)

First off EU isn't really a true PVP style game so yes it sucks. Second my guess is that a lot are not using any type of macro/mouse for next target in PVP since over all it slows you down. It's must faster to aim and shoot the person then it is to use Next Target since when you do use Next Target then fire...your avatar will then go into sloooooooowww motion as it aims.

If anything my guess is you are manually using Next Target to fire and before you can get a shot off you die?

Anyway GL :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...274878-How-to-becoma-an-uber-pker-to-aim-100-!

There is thread where alot of this came about, you will see that it is not slower, and that it is what it says 100% never miss.

Ok so this was the post that killed WhySoSerious LGs :)

but yes forgot about disabling auto-aim and was thinking Next Target..my bad..made a post before the 3rd coffee.

I would not say killed WSS LG's; more like leveled the playing field. Although if you attended a few of them as an observer you could make your own conclusion.

Back