Help: Halloween Mayhem Mission

Society
Entropia Directory
Dave Husker Adama
Now that HM is over... How I can close the HM mission without abandoning it? The other day, I tried talking to all the pumpkins to close the mission. I figured it would automatically close after the update, but no... It's still there along with 240+ pumpkin points in my inventory. I don't know what I did wrong...

Any help is appreciated.

Wait until they give out prizes and bonuses (if you expect any) and then abandon it, that's how it was last year.

The pumpkins aren't needed, everything is counted already (it's even said on pumpkins themselves). I did tt mine after each hunt.

I like opening my storage and seeing 3 years worth of pumpkins. Call me a dumbass if you want :D

Wait until they give out prizes and bonuses (if you expect any) and then abandon it, that's how it was last year.

The pumpkins aren't needed, everything is counted already (it's even said on pumpkins themselves). I did tt mine after each hunt.

Thank you, Svarog. Since, this is the first event I attended, I'm not expecting anything. Hey, who knows. :scratch2: So, I will wait awhile and see.

Angel O2 Mercer, you are funny! :laugh: I might as well keep them as trophies

Dumbass.

Thanks for the permission. :)

40ef900b217cd78778f54442d4167285.jpg

Back