Halloween Mayhem 2015 Results

Someone has to succeed in order to "keep the dream alive" and who else better to do that than the über players?

Whether they're chosen or they just win because investing so much money in the best gear and having more skills than 99% of the population it doesn't matter. Someone needs to win in order to keep us playing.

If people like smilgs, stryker, and star couldn't turn out a decent profit, I would sell out, and many others would too. It's bad for the game if you don't have at least some people beating the system odds and being able to make regular withdrawals.

Not uber players.
There is a shitload of uber players that had same or better gear than "chosens" that won over and over again.
You cant see it because for you, top gear and skill players are just "ubers", but ubers with exactly same skill and gear can get very big difference of returns with "chosens" no matter what they do.

Add to that that some of the "chosens" have or had relationship with people in Mindark Staff and you have all the rights to be more than suspicious

Add to that that some of the "chosens" have or had relationship with people in Mindark Staff and you have all the rights to be more than suspicious

This is the only thing I agree with you on. In an RCE, having inside information is a major issue

Not uber players.
There is a shitload of uber players that had same or better gear than "chosens" that won over and over again.

All so very true. It's amazing that, while people can rather easily accept the fact that "chosens" DO exist, without a doubt, they can't accept the fact that others are similarly "unchosens", from the opposite end of the spectrum. The same code that creates "chosens" logically creates "unchosens". It has nothing to do with how much a person hunts/crafts/mines, or their gear...some are predisposed to have unnatural "luck", and others are predisposed to experience the reverse.

Someone has to succeed in order to "keep the dream alive" and who else better to do that than the über players?

Whether they're chosen or they just win because investing so much money in the best gear and having more skills than 99% of the population it doesn't matter. Someone needs to win in order to keep us playing.

If people like smilgs, stryker, and star couldn't turn out a decent profit, I would sell out, and many others would too. It's bad for the game if you don't have at least some people beating the system odds and being able to make regular withdrawals.

I'm not talking about turning a profit. I've been a top 100 hunter for the last 6 months, have tens of thousands of ped tied up in top end gear, armor, weapons, healing, etc., and I've been at it for over 6 years now.

Look at my tracker profile, and tell me what I'm doing wrong that my best hunting item is is Jag Thighs (F) and my highest loot is still under 2500 ped, let alone any decent size HoF of 5 figures or better. Winning an event is beyond the realm of possibility for me and I know it, at least not on Caly. I'm not chosen, but I can point you to more than a few avatars that have outshone me and others like me after just a few months in game, or win over and over again. I don't see that they're doing anything different other than being chosen. Same skills, same gear, same mobs, even the same timing in so many cases.

Ok, enough qq for me I guess, I should just shut up or quit.

I'm not talking about turning a profit. I've been a top 100 hunter for the last 6 months, have tens of thousands of ped tied up in top end gear, armor, weapons, healing, etc., and I've been at it for over 6 years now.

Look at my tracker profile, and tell me what I'm doing wrong that my best hunting item is is Jag Thighs (F) and my highest loot is still under 2500 ped, let alone any decent size HoF of 5 figures or better. Winning an event is beyond the realm of possibility for me and I know it, at least not on Caly. I'm not chosen, but I can point you to more than a few avatars that have outshone me and others like me after just a few months in game, or win over and over again. I don't see that they're doing anything different other than being chosen. Same skills, same gear, same mobs, even the same timing in so many cases.

Ok, enough qq for me I guess, I should just shut up or quit.

I have the same issue - been in far longer and showing significantly less return than you - if we are all equal then please MA tell us what we need to do to be all equal; hey if I need to change my name to Magnuss Magnusson of the Mangnusson Stockholm family - more than happy to do so :cool:

I have the same issue - been in far longer and showing significantly less return than you - if we are all equal then please MA tell us what we need to do to be all equal; hey if I need to change my name to Magnuss Magnusson of the Mangnusson Stockholm family - more than happy to do so :cool:

If you would've read the thread, it might be better to change your name to Smith or Brown or whatever the common surname is in USA ;)

Gz to all the winners !

Back