Selling: HL12 (UL), Angel armor, Mod 2350, Bazaar Apt.

dilly

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Erkle dilly Dillyston
I'm selling my primary hunting gear (Not quitting, but this gear is all wasted on me, as I barely play nowadays).

Bidding for each item will run for 2 weeks after the start bid has been met and acknowledged, with the exception of the HL12 which will run for 4 weeks from the time and date I acknowledge the bid. Bids within 24 hours of an auctions end will extend the auction a further 24 hours.

Any questions let me know.

First item, and star of the show:

HL12 (UL) Tier 8.0 Current TT - 462 ped

This is the only HL12 in the game, a unique item. SIB at level 36, MAXED at level 39! This has passed hands quite a few times, and I'm sure all of its previous owners will join me in praising this fantastic weapon. Personally It's been my pride and joy ever since I bought it, and it's helped me punch well above my weight in hunting events - and is guaranteed to do the same for who ever is lucky enough to buy it. I'll be very sad to see this go.

It does 101 DPS with all damage enhancers and a Hotfoot 30.

I don't want to hear any "last one sold for" comments - I know - for obvious reasons ;)

Start bid: +15k
Buyout: +20k

Next item:

Full Angel M Armor Full TT (363 ped)

All parts are at tier 1.9, apart from the feet, which are 1.8

SOLD

Next Item:

Modified EMT EK-2350 - tier 0.9 Full TT (196 ped)

This is a great FAP, shits all over my previous FAP (a tier 5 FAP-90).

SOLD!

and finally:

Bazaar Apartment: North Wing 12

Located on floor 13 at the top of possibly the most exclusive and luxury apartment building in EU. Half of these are still owned by the landowner, on the market for around 3500 PED each, so it's not often one of these comes up for sale for less.

This place is wasted on me, as I don't live on Calypso anymore. Beautiful place though, feel free to stop by and see for yourself!

It has a max item limit of 120.

SOLD!

Last edited:
When you say you dont live on calypso anymore, is that because you moved to a different planet?

If arkadia is your new home, i got an apartment one of the more rare ones with a rooftop included (item points 115 in apartment, 50 on roof, 15 or so in hallway). If you have any interrest in a trade, we could look at it :)

You have not listed any details on the apartment, like number of items or etc. might be a good idea to do, for those who are not on calypso to go look at it :)

When you say you dont live on calypso anymore, is that because you moved to a different planet?

I live on Rocktropia, but I have no need for an apartment in any case.

I've updated the thread with the apartments item count :thumbup:

I've received a couple of offers below SB for the Angel, and the apartment.

I'm in no rush, nor have a desperate need to sell, so only offers of SB or above will be considered :wise:

Pure ped only please! :yup:

PM

I have send you a PM :)

SB for the Angel armor received!

Bump :smash:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (who ever has a birthday today) :yay:

(bump)

Last edited:
Bumpty Dumpty

:bowdown::handgun: <HL12 (Buy this gun and noobs and ubers alike will worship you).

If arkadia is your new home, i got an apartment one of the more rare ones with a rooftop included (item points 115 in apartment, 50 on roof, 15 or so in hallway). If you have any interrest in a trade, we could look at it :)

You have not listed any details on the apartment, like number of items or etc. might be a good idea to do, for those who are not on calypso to go look at it :)

Nobion your message box is full. I might be interested in an apartment on arkadia, where abouts can I find it?

Nobion your message box is full. I might be interested in an apartment on arkadia, where abouts can I find it?

Hi ancient :).

I have sold it just yesterday. Let me know in PM if you want details to help you in search for one :)

BUMP!

Angel armor is now SOLD.

Here's another bump.

... and then another bump!

... aaaaaaandanotherbump.

BUMP

The Bazaar Apartment is now sold!

The Bumping Continues...

Bump 2: Revenge of the Bump

Bump! HL12 and Mod 2350 still for sale!

BUmp + buMP = BUMP.

Another bump

BUMP!

Mod 2350 now BO of +6500.

Reluctantly reduced SB and BO on the HL12.

Be You Em Pee

BUMPoor Dissolver

New Years Eve bump :woohoo:

Back